Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I was gonna say Tommy but yeah...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I've never skipped the opening to Sledgehammer

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Samuringa posted:

Before the anti-anime goon squad swarms in, my favorite OP was always Baccano!'s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOZ1hsb8smQ

(and also my favorite anime)

Very good show

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
goddamn superheroes are just rear end

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Samuringa posted:

some of them are also titties

oh then hell yeah

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
shaddup nerds

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
The Life and Times of Judge somethingorother owns super hard

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Piers Anthony

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
what about Samuel R Delany

I liked Dhalgren

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Pieces of Peace posted:

Unfortunately, he's defended pedophilia in gay relationships and NAMBLA. Seems more like personal trauma than gross philosophy but uh, still yikes.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Im looking at Kidd and Denny's relationship much differently

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
this is all media now? Hell yeah

LA Beast is still good right? I seen a guiness records video a few days ago and I had completely forgot about him.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Arivia posted:

no, LA Beast had a mental breakdown awhile back and is in a really bad place :(

LA Beast :negative: nooo

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

rydiafan posted:

The only thing I know about Yu Gi Oh is that the game was banned from my local game store after somebody poo poo on the floor at a tournament.

hell yeah

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Grand Gigas posted:

The dog Butcher has trained to rape people is definitely one of the worst parts of The Boys, and I am happy he’s barely a part of the show. I didn’t even want the dog to appear in the single episode it did.

Wow that show sounds loving stupid

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Hardcore Henry was a movie and if they just made a DOOM movie like that itd probably be pretty ok tbh

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Doctor Spaceman posted:

BEHOLD, MY STUFF! was great, especially with the way he walked into frame like he was showing off the prizes in a game show.

But overall his plotline wasn't the best.

in Marvel Future Fight you upgrade his Des and Troy to make him stronger

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Disproportionation posted:

It sucks cause the comics that they were attempting to adapt skurge's bits from ruled.

holy poo poo that owns

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Dr Christmas posted:

Black Crusade, the Warhammer 40K RGG where you play as Chaos characters, has a book for each Chaos god. One of these is a god of decadence. I flipped through it once, and it was about as free of sex stuff as it could manage.

The adventure in the book has you trying to impress a pirate lord by facing challenges from his courtiers who each represent one of the “six delights of Slaanesh” with pretty broad suggestions about how to implement them. When you get the the one representing “carnality,” it says “Sooo making this a sex thing would almost certainly be an extremely bad idea! Maybe you could interpret ‘pleasures of the flesh’ a contest of athletic feats. Maybe a dance off. Maybe you want to fade to black and do opposed agility tests. Please don’t make your friends do sex stuff.”

drat 40k owns

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Was it Arch? I been watxhing a TON of 40k lore and audio books lately and i came across him and he seemed like a real prick

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Yes, he's collaborated with personalities like The Golden One and Sargon and has made videos on his secondary channel about all the typical alt-right topics like MRA, the Islamic invasion of Europe, and why white people can say racial slurs. Even when he focuses on 40k he gets things hilariously wrong like in the video in which he argues that the Imperium of Man is not a fascist government

I am glad i told him to gently caress off and always block and report his videos

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Sobatchja Morda posted:

Man, I really like 40k and for a moment I was worried that this was about Luetin09. Dude makes some solid videos and doesn't seem bad at all. Also, makes quite sure to get the point across that the Empire of Man isn't even a good thing within the lore itself.

Yeah thank goodness its not Luetin or ABorderPrince who i hope isnt bad cuz he does a lot of good audio reads

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
just like regular nazis i hate the space nazis but again the tanks for both make me to hell yeah!

And then i remember Orkz exist and who gives a gently caress about anything other than Orkz

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

MariusLecter posted:

ABorderPrince eats peas with a knife. And spreads peanut butter on bread with a fork.

gently caress!!!!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
double gently caress!!!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Da Ork Boy Biggunz'

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Don Gato posted:

Come on you have to post it in all its 80s glory.

THIS SILENCE OFFENDS SLAANESH

Edit:

And here's the original 80s as hell model for comparison

Dude gently caress yes Noise Marines

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Violet_Sky posted:

That reminds me of the time George Takei described one of his first film roles. One of his lines was "I am simple Japanese gardener!" Cue the Asian music.

god drat

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i watched Me Myself And Irene the other day and it was poo poo just like it was on release

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Henchman of Santa posted:

James Woods, sleazy sack of poo poo

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Drew Carey has a wild beard now

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

hard counter posted:

i'll never think the kent disguise is stupid again

holy poo poo lmao

also Drew Carey owns and i'm glad of it

that is a goddamn jarhead if i ever seent one tho

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Annabel Pee posted:

Iirc JD dates a women later one who’s literally whole storyline is that she’s clumsy.

I think that was Mandy Moore

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Paracaidas posted:

That's so funny!

She's crying. Funny how she isn't saying "That's so sad"

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Charlie is a loving stalker he's is just as bad

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

CharlestheHammer posted:

And to be fair I think that was the point of that scene.

I don’t remember it going anywhere tho

yeah it didnt after that ep the i pretty sure the only thing that carried over was the fact he owned a deck of house and nothing else

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
She had a little house made for her pig when he got too big to keep in her purse as opposed to getting rid of him

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Pacific Rim at least had a lot of bright neon to counter the darkness.

And the way the movie used water was great, Del Toro said in an interview that he used it since your brain knows how water moves so having the robots and monsters move through it gave a sense of scale/weight you couldn’t get without it.

Huh well it loving worked cuz the fights in that had some mega weight behind them visually

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
the ending to that show sucked rear end

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Grammarchist posted:

Not that Invasion USA (1952) had aged particularly well even within its own decade, but the scene where Soviet Paratroopers invade the Capitol building and kill a congressman has taken on some weird connotations. Not to mention it being immediately followed by a scene where American generals mock the dead congressman for cutting the military's budget.

i love that movie

I JUST WANT TO BUILD TRACTORS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Arivia posted:

it's like someone forgot about a knight's tale already

You're right cuz that movie makes me cry