Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

How's it all connect to St Elsewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Excellent thank you I will rest easy this night

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Detective No. 27 posted:

Today I learned that this trend of sequel series is nothing new, with there being a Leave it Beaver sequel series that ran until 1989.

Plus at least one movie that was released I think in the 90s

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ugly In The Morning posted:

What show was it that had the sketch making fun of identical prestige show intros? Was it portlandia?

Family Guy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Henchman of Santa posted:

Yeah but now people routinely throw pizzas onto that house in real life and the woman who lives there has to clean it up.

Owned

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Middles

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

christmas boots posted:

Once upon a time I decided to rent Kung Pow because someone told me it was a good movie but I had forgotten the name and ended up renting Kung Fu Hustle by mistake.

Turned out pretty well imo

Yeah that was for the best for sure

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

It’s a film, but I’m watching the 1999 Mummy with Brendan Fraser, and it either aged very poorly or very well depending on what the filmmakers’ intentions were.

The filmmakers intentions were making a loving awesome movie, and guess what, they got an A+

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ante posted:

Thinking about getting into Scrubs, I feel there are a lot of pop culture references lately I'm not getting. Is there any preferred order to start watching it in, or just from the beginning, or should I not bother?

It actually has a pretty long running arch, at least with regards to character development, watch until JD starts driving you insane with his childish behaviour and then keep watching because of Ted and the Janitor

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I identify with Charlie from always sunny

Yeah I'm also mentally handicapped

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Brendan Fraser maybe?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Death of the auteur

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm a Kennedy, I'm not accustomed to tragedy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oldpainless posted:

Hey Liz Lemon! My bathtub is full of coke when everybody know I like Dr Pepper!

lmao

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yeah on Netflix House has like a weird knockoff of Teardrop and it's not good

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Is Ravenous a western

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im the captain of the gravy train