Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
The 'shemale' episode of Arrested Development. Though I don't think that was even a good joke when it aired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Mister Adequate posted:

I thought Andy Griffith and Andy Richter were the same person. :shrug:

hahahaha

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Backstreet's black, alright

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

BioEnchanted posted:

Edit: Also to get relevant to TV again, I just remembered about an old Sesame Street-type puppet program called "Hello Spencer!" which has one episode with a character who was a paper Chinese Dragon. He spoke in unironic "Ching chong" it was excruciating.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Mu Zeta posted:

I'd argue you can just skip to season 3 of TNG. Like, the first ~50 episodes are trash.

And then you can skip the rest of it too

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

dissss posted:

We wouldn't say 'distract driving' but would say 'distracted driving'.

distracted. an adjective. like drunk.

e: this is like whatever fuckin' US dialect says something 'needs fixed'

Olive! has a new favorite as of 00:54 on Oct 5, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

oldpainless posted:

IT is a great book but its nearly impossible to go a page without King putting some aside in parentheses (he really loves to use those.)

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Ein cooler Typ posted:

in tyool 2017 it's misogynistic to want to make sure your daughters aren't dating assholes -_-

I'm surprised you managed to make this post without using the word 'females'.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I hate to spoil the fun, but I looked it up and the guy who did the anchor murdering was not any of the Power Rangers. He, as a child, had a non-speaking role in a single episode of Power Rangers.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I rewatched all of Sports Night a year or two ago and I don't even remember it having a laugh track. I guess it just felt natural enough that I don't remember it being egregious :shrug:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I posted about this on the first page! :argh:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

mojo1701a posted:

Also, there are neither 3 nor 7 houses in British Parliament.

:thejoke:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

quote:

For the opening, Fox executives asked that audio of the baby screaming during the burial be removed, as this would be going too far in terms of good taste (especially since the script had courted controversy from the moment it was first submitted).

:catstare:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

DiCaprio is easily distinguishable, Damon and Wahlberg are the same person

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Actually after a quick check on imdb, I'm pretty sure I've never watched a movie that had Mark Wahlberg in it

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

hard counter posted:

chip & dales dancers

:allears:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

FilthyImp posted:

Quagmire was basically Jack Tripper's swarthy friend and the writers inadvertantly stumbled into "the hedonistic excess of a bachelor is kind of creepy when that's all their character is" by veering into him being a sexomaniac with dubious morals. Brian turned into a South Park Liberal caricature and the last 10 years has been 'Dog is a facebook liberal and Quagmire has terrible sexual politics but actually goes out and contributes to his community'

I don't think swarthy means what you think it means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

IshmaelZarkov posted:

Also, I've been doing a rewatch of Arrested Development for the first time in ages. Just hit season 3. It's... uh... it's aged bad, guys. Like, real bad.

They thought the "Shemale" shirt was funny enough to bring back in season 4.