Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender

Krispy Kareem posted:

I’d say I need to catch up on my Simpsons, but :siren::siren::siren:that’d mean watching anything past season 5:siren::siren::siren:

Jesus Christ the things I'd give to have 5 seasons of prime Simpsons still ahead of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender

Sheriff posted:

I know The Simpsons has been brought up a lot in this thread, but I'm trying to watch the entire series, including the lovely later seasons (why? I hate myself), and there's two pretty offensive anti-trans jokes in two consecutive episodes at the end of season 12. These aired in May of 1999.

*in extremely comic book guy voice* It's season 10

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
Did anyone ever actually watch Charmed with the sound on?

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Edit: I just did a check on Nikki Cox's career since I was curious just how badly everything went for the people from Unhappily Ever After. On the good side, this show did not kill many careers, a lot of the people are still working (even the nice lady who left in the fourth season is still getting work, which is awesome). However, Nikki Cox stopped getting roles right around 2008...when she turned thirty years old. Which is incredibly depressing.

It might also coincide with plastic surgeons turning her into a ghoul, which is depressing as well.

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
I disagree and submit this to rebut your claim:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC3W1BiUjp0

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
South Park:Bigger Longer and Uncut is still one of the better musicals around. It's genuinely good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
I read somewhere that he insisted on personally murdering all those women during the filming of Maniac. It was an insurance nightmare, they investors wanted stuntment to do the murdering, but eventually he persevered.