Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I've never understood that either. A lot of these people will never be considered for one of his films. Is it just that much hoping someone you respect wouldn't do it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I remember hating how stupid Ash was. It was so bad I couldn't really enjoy the show. Electricity doesn't work against rocks Ash its obvious before the fight even started!

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
They should have had a few episodes or Ash walking around in grass destroying Pokémon and leveling up.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I'm pretty sure its true about the not listening only if its traded thing. I messed around once and rare candied all my pokemon to level 60 or so before even getting to the first gym and they never disobeyed me. (Gen 1)

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Gotta post 'em all (my opinions about Pokemon)

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I remember on 7th heaven there was a big episode about Simom jokingly flipping off his friends. I remember it being very laughable at the time and im sure its more laughable now.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Parks and Rec was a fun show but I couldnt rewatch it. Also its the first show where I felt like the main character was the least funny character on the show.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Are there other cultures that have their own time periods that were as heralded or mythalized but was basically such a non event as the wild west in American culture?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Yeah Chuck was never characterised as a "Nice guy". Just a lame guy chasing a girl who's out of his league.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Edit: Oops wrong thread!

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

bobjr posted:

Steve Harvey Family Feud is annoying because they just set things up for people to say things that cause him to react disapprovingly for 30 seconds.

*stares wide eyed at the camera*

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I heard that Marilyn Manson took out his rib so he can suck his own dick!!

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I miss the power levels.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Edit: wrong thread

RenegadeStyle1 has a new favorite as of 06:58 on Sep 22, 2019

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Actually, in Europe

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Damnit how many feet guys are in Hollywood?!?!

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Push El Burrito posted:

I'm a foot man.

I saw your picture but I read it in the "I'm a scat man!!!" voice from the song

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
People have mourned for worse than Chevy Chase.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I always laugh when I hear about Tarantino. Most people hide fetishes like that and he seems to have made it his mission in life to make sure every single person on earth knows his.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Blue Bloods is unrepenting pro police trash from the little ive seen of it. More than any other cop show by a mile.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I loved the spiderman 3 dancing when I saw it in theatres and love it even more today!

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
He was im BlacKKKlansman pretty recently.

Edit: Beaten

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

This, but the recycling song from Rocko’s Modern Life.

Mine is you can't fight city hall.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I like the part in Ironman where he is trying to protect a shipment of Hammermill products but the Hammermill employees end up protecting him.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I just watched Never Been Kissed and it's....really gross and I don't even know how it went over in the 90s.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
The victims didn't have to go through the consequences of sexually assaulting someone! All they had to go through was getting sexually assaulted.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Solice Kirsk posted:

The new Unsolved Mysteries were loving terrible. They just slapped that name onto a basic crime show and called it a day. gently caress them.

Am I missing something? What was unsolved mysteries to begin with?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
My friend's dad was on Tattoo Rescue and he said the show was very scripted even going as far as making up an entire back story for his wife. His wife worked there with him and had her two front teeth were broken. The show told her to tell a story about them being knocked out by a bully when she was in elementary but what really happened was she broke them trying to open one of those glass coke bottles with her teeth. They got her new teeth which she has since lost.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Yeah I assume most partnerships in media are really just a piece of paper saying "you can say my name and I won't sue you for it".

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Yeah I think the whole ball of poo poo started with racism and the actor who was playing Cyborg.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I'm one of the dumb idiots who love the Marvel movies and I don't think I can ever watch them again.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Detective No. 27 posted:

You don't want optimistic Superman, you want daddy Superman.

I was gonna write a long reply, but this derail is going beyond the scope of this thread. If you'd like to continue this discussion, you're welcome to join us in The Snyderdome.

lol come on man. This has to be a troll at this point.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Yeah if we are gonna have a daddy superhero Superman is pretty much the perfect pick.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
In the Snyderzone everyone gets Snyder. Join us!!!!!

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Who the hell ever thought Grease was worth watching anyway? I'm 34 and it had already aged badly when I was a kid.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Yeah if you go to 2000 and ask the general public about superheroes you probably wouldn't hear Iron Man once.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Alhazred posted:

Watched Framing Britney Spears and the way the media handled her did not age well. There's a clip from a talentshow when she was a little girl and the old rear end host asks her if he can be her boyfriend.

The one that caught me by surprise about how badly it aged compared to how normal it seemed then is when they were asking Justin over and over if he hosed her right after her meltdown.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I just am now learning cooking techniques at 35. I could cook before but basicslly i had to have a recipe and exact measurements. Its really a lot of fun. What pushed me into it was getting a grill this last Christmas and experimenting with smoking and grilling which pushed me to try more on a stove.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
It made a generation of lazy idiots who can just say "boths sides are bad!" and throw their hands up instead of looking around them to see how we could make the world a better place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Ive heard goof used to mean pedo and im from Texas but its definitely not the same frequency and if you called someone a goof they would most likely not think of that.