Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

He's right. If there's a Muslim man with a beard, that's ok, but if it's a Muslim man with a beard and a bomb and he wants to kill your family, you should hate him. Also if it's a white dude with a beard and a bomb and he wants to kill your family.

Basically anyone with a bomb that wants to kill your family probably isn't gonna be your best friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I need someone to give us more Last Man On Earth personally.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

The Six Million Dollar Man was good because of his experience in Venture Bros and this line:

"Bigfoot doesn't have anything you haven't seen before."
"BIGFOOT IS SOMETHING I HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE!"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Krispy Wafer posted:

What they don’t tell you is that Reindeer games are just bullies doing poo poo to the fat elves in the workshop locker rooms.

Fortunately Rudolph was finally accepted by the other reindeers and proved himself with his skill snapping wet towels on bare buttocks.

So how does Ben Affleck fit into all this?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Samuringa posted:

I doubt even Seinfeld fans know his real name without googling it.

It's Cosmo.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Stranger Things Season 3 should just be Steve and Dustin traveling the road killing things from the Upside Down.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Wheat Loaf posted:

How about when Ted Danson went out in blackface and made loads of racist jokes at Whoopi Goldberg's roast because he was going out with her at the time and she told him it would fine?

This guy is married to Ember Moon, a black woman.

He pulled that shirt from his merchandise soon after and it was meant to get him hated as he was a heel, though.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Koalas Massacre posted:

Ember Moon is a treasure.

Agreed and I would like to see her and Asuka kill each other forever.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oldpainless posted:

But fuller house actually has less people in the house then when the house was full so how is it a fuller house when itís less than when it was a full house

Sounds like a fool house to me.

Edit: Fuller House should have just been a house run by Kieran Culkin's character in Home Alone.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

CrRoMa posted:

Jennifer Aniston probably started the puberties of more millennials than any other single actress

I'm not sure this is how puberty works but I haven't had it yet so I don't know.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Let's just all agree his best role was in Wet Hot American Summer.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Ghost Leviathan posted:

A lot of the better shows are the ones with exactly one song per episode. Or more or less.

The secret is a fuckload of band and theatre geeks and Broadway diehards go on to make TV shows.

Bob's Burgers has at least one song every show and it's perfect.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Krispy Wafer posted:

Popular actors can carry even lovely films for awhile.

See: Johnny Depp and Burt Reynolds

Venom may be an entertaining movie though. The reviews I've seen call it a mess and a mess can be fun to watch. Is it at least more interesting than a dark boring DC comics movie?

It's a good rental carried on the fact that Tom Hardy is having the time of his life acting in this.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

BioEnchanted posted:

That's just when you do what all women do after sex with these people - go into the bathroom and jerk off.

Do I have to do it in the bathroom? All my tools are in the garage.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I dropped Heroes when they built up the big Sylar/Peter fight and it happened off screen.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

He was actually the only consistently good part of the show.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Tiggum posted:

Consistently?

Look I just love Zachary Quinto. Even when the show was really really terrible he would show up and give me a moment's reprieve.

Samuringa posted:

Oh, it was a Hawkeye prequel then

Everyone read Fraction's Hawkeye run.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

The best X-Files episodes are the goofier ones, but they only work so well because they're playing against the serious stuff.

The Cops episode is just superb.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Besesoth posted:

D'Arcy Carden is one of my favorite actors on TV right now and she should be in everything playing every role .

I couldn't stop laughing at Janet Jason. She was SO GOOD at it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dirty Work already had the peak dead hooker joke.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Venture Brothers peaked with the line "Do not be too hasty entering that room. I had TACO BELL FOR LUNCH!"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

God yes Brick Frog was always a favorite.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Black Lightning is good because he is 100% dad all the time. Even when he's superheroing around he's just a super dad.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

woozy pawsies posted:

All tv shows age at the same rate - that is, the speed of time

What about this one?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

That episode of All In The Family where Edith spends 22 minutes beating Archie with an old desk lamp aged real poorly because he got his face all cut up when that incandescent bulb exploded. Wouldn't have happened with an led one.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I link this every chance I get because he's just so god damned genuine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Krispy Wafer posted:

People with moral codes like Mr. Rogers tend to be inflexible in odd ways. Jimmy Carter is another one who lives his life in largely admirable ways helping others, but who can be surprisingly vicious if wronged.

Yeah, one time I saw him at a Starbucks and the guy behind the counter pronounced his name wrong and Jimmy Carter threw the coffee in his face and kicked him thrice.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I just don't understand how someone could be mad about getting their hands on a nice hot Jimmy cup.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

We can all agree that the movie would be way better if Forrest would have Weekend at Bernie'd Bubba in that shrimp boat.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

The Janitor is the only good person on the show.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Koalas March posted:

I have some TV gifs that won't age well. Does that count?

The odd thing is that Taraji P Henson has aged incredibly well. Seriously she's almost 50.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

In the first episode JD has an apartment and he's trying to convince Turk to be his roommate. Turk keeps screwing with him and at the end of the episode he tells JD he already took the keys from his locker. So JD already had the place and Turk moved in with him.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

FactsAreUseless posted:

Gilmore Girls, Supernatural, Orange is the New Black, arguably Doctor Who but it's kind of all fanfic, just off the top of my head

Community season 4 is a good one

That weird feeling of a show that's just banging pieces together to see what fits.

Supernatural is kinda cheating since they literally had an episode where they read weird fanfiction about themselves.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I liked the kid because I related to his breakfast lust.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Henchman of Santa posted:

Yeah but now people routinely throw pizzas onto that house in real life and the woman who lives there has to clean it up.

I got my pictures taken in front of the Circle K where Bill and Ted was shot and I went inside to buy some stuff because I felt like it would be an rear end in a top hat move to just take pics and leave. I asked the lady behind the counter if people stop to get pictures all the time and she just defeatedly said "Yeah..." and that's the end of the story.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Bogus Adventure posted:

Frisky Dingo is a masterpiece. I keep trying to find the videos of Killface's reasons for destroying the world. They are loving classic.

Any time a conversation about Vegas comes up my only contribution is always "I like to call it Lost Wages!"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

sassassin posted:

There are no jokes.

It's just a bunch of semi-famous people gurning and making loud noises.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

When I was like 14 I tried to buy Blazing Saddles from a store and the lady wouldn't let me have it because it was rated R.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

purple death ray posted:

Nothing has ever been made worse by the addition of Tim Curry

Tell that to my marriage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Solice Kirsk posted:

Gaia wiped them off the face of the earth with extreme prejudice. Makes sense he would be allergic to their gooey flammable zombie remains.

The meteor was the first polluter.

«4 »