Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Ooh, nice. Bloodborne LPs are always fun and I love the treatment you've been giving to Alan Wake and Silent Hill, this should be great.

e: In order to not just gush over something I'll never play - how would you compare Bloodborne's combat to The Surge?

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jul 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Antistar01 posted:

Seeing someone "back-stab" the giant pig always gives me James Herriot flashbacks.
All creatures great and small are out to kill you.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Agreed. The key to happiness is to have a level-up mechanic capable of shutting up. Bearer, seek, seek, lest.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Shei-kun posted:

Games should have an "arachnophobia" button where it turns the spiders into something that are decidedly not spiders so fine citizens like yourself can enjoy them to the fullest.

Also they're icky enemies.
They are really cheap is the problem. Playing on a phobia to create a scary enemy as opposed to actually thinking about how to make one.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

thetruegentleman posted:

5. Kin look kind of aquatic, which fits with the Great Lake rune taken at the start.
Could just be the Lovecraft, though. Man must have really disliked seafood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Okay, this is a bit OT but it's driving me mad - what's the song you used for the Maria lore segment? I swear I've heard it before and can't place it.