Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Been waiting for this to start since Argate's LP finished. His got me to fully 100% replay the game. Won't be doing that again, as I have too much of a game backlog to make yet ANOTHER BB character.

Still going to follow this though, see if there's somehow any lore I've missed.

Love this game so much.

...since this will be a Lore LP, will you be showing off all the (non-root) chalice dungeons, for all the unique things therein?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
They wouldn't do anything anyway.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
My very first time fighting Gascoigne I was also using the Hunter's Axe and Blunderbuss, so the 'fighting yourself' thing was even more true.

At least until he cheats in his second phase with the gun, and then goes furry.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
I once managed to kill him before he even extended his axe.

The magic of having two buddies, and all of you are using the Whirligig Saw and holding L2.

Some fire paper here and there.