Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«629 »
JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Shakenbaker posted:

Vorici is the worst boss because he'll be like "go take your gibbering undead horde and scuff that guy's armor up." He's just so unreasonable!

Vorici: I am the visionary who will deftly and artfully sculpt a glorious new future for Wraeclast, according to the grand design that I have foreseen.

Also Vorici: I'm going to give this mission, that requires subtlety and a light touch, to an agent whose core competency is deleting entire rooms in literally the time it takes to blink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

i will NEVER buy a fragment tab

uhhhhahhhhohahhh
Oct 9, 2012

sewers doedre is the least fun fight in the game and whatever theyve done the spear lady sandstorm fight is loving dumb because the arena is filled with tornados after like 25 seconds and it becomes unplayable

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

What I like about map tabs is it lets me know which ones I've completed.

uhhhhahhhhohahhh posted:

sewers doedre is the least fun fight in the game and whatever theyve done the spear lady sandstorm fight is loving dumb because the arena is filled with tornados after like 25 seconds and it becomes unplayable

What's wrong with deodre? She dies pretty quick.

And the dumbest boss fight is the quest for the feather. "Whomever has the feather is leader. Choose who to give it to"

No bitch I have the feather! I went searching for it! I fought to the death for it! I HAVE THE FEATHER! I'M IN CHARGE NOW!

Ak Gara fucked around with this message at Sep 22, 2018 around 15:15

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

uhhhhahhhhohahhh posted:

Nothing is more annoying than that unique map boss who is shielded and incredibly fast and just runs away constantly.

pokchu posted:

i will NEVER buy a fragment tab

Yeah the system seems too obviously designed to force me to buy a tab. I'd rather just ignore it.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Baizuo - People who have no sense of real problems in the real world. They are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority, who pity the world and and think they are saviours.

Papercut posted:

Yeah the system seems too obviously designed to force me to buy a tab. I'd rather just ignore it.

The system was made 5 years before the tab was, I guarantee you there were no such intentions.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

TheRat posted:

The system was made 5 years before the tab was, I guarantee you there were no such intentions.

Oh my brain turned that into a fossils tab. Fragments don't even take much space, why would you need a tab for them

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

JerryLee posted:

Vorici: I am the visionary who will deftly and artfully sculpt a glorious new future for Wraeclast, according to the grand design that I have foreseen.

Also Vorici: I'm going to give this mission, that requires subtlety and a light touch, to an agent whose core competency is deleting entire rooms in literally the time it takes to blink.

If they Zana up Vorici next patch I will always pick the option to blow up the trash instead of the target or whatever

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Baizuo - People who have no sense of real problems in the real world. They are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority, who pity the world and and think they are saviours.

Papercut posted:

Oh my brain turned that into a fossils tab. Fragments don't even take much space, why would you need a tab for them

Fragments take up a fuckload of space, before the frag tab I would use 3-4 tabs for frags every league. Also, Chris has specifically said they werent making a fossil tab.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 9, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

If they Zana up Vorici next patch I will always pick the option to blow up the trash instead of the target or whatever

The "save the mostly naked hostage" is the best because after you do it the guy carries on running around slapping spiders or whatever. He must be a very important asset to the cause.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

The "save the mostly naked hostage" is the best because after you do it the guy carries on running around slapping spiders or whatever. He must be a very important asset to the cause.

Dudes is clearly just some guy. Ted. I'ma name him Ted. He's Ted the bakers assistant. I don't know why he's important or why he was kidnapped one day but his good buddy Vorici knows just who to call.

Imagine if you could give them armor and weapons and have them as a companion until they die. That would be pretty neat.

«629 »