Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Is this game any

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Awesome! posted:

when ziggyd went to visit ggg chris said they had a trading change planned but it wasnt a super big thing and he stressed repeatedly that it wasnt the only thing they were working on. anyone remember that? what did it end up being?

gently caress all. Trading is just the way they want it to be, dependent on a 3rd party.

Jusupov fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jan 10, 2020

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
I will be only playing SSF with no item drops to keep the gameplay pure.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

funmanguy posted:

Anyone got any goals for the league? Mine is getting 36 challenges and picking up some specific rare weapons that are impossible to find past the first month and a half. A 500+pdps exquisite blade and a 70+ spell damage 20 cast speed crit multi penetration sceptre.

I'm only able to play on the weekends so my goal of getting that char effect is going to be hard, especially since trading needs me to be online

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

nerox posted:

Sup goal is to kill Shaper for the first time ever this league buddy. :hfive:

I am going to do pizza totems to get some currency/items and go from there on what I want my final character to be.

I got some points in my account and some steam wallet funds from not buying much during the summer steam sale, so I really hope they put stash tabs on sale this weekend so I can horde everything.

Stash tabs are a week from now

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Mr. Despair posted:

Man this preseed torrent is loving slow, hopefully it finishes in less than 4 hours still.

They use some poo poo tracker, I've got a 10Gbps box and it's doing 9 megs upload. 12 ratio in 2 hours is some poo poo tier torrenting

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
I'll just delete an old char and use that name

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Dely Apple posted:

I guess AMD users are having issues like I am where caves crash their game, so Fetid Pool or Underpassage are blackscreen CTDing on all DX modes!

Cool :smith:

Issue isn't specific to AMD, can occur with nvidia as well. We don't need anymore dxdiag/config files, thank you to those that sent these in.

Please make sure you're not using any extra launch parameters, and in some cases, using dx9ex can resolve this.

Is it that thing?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Can this league be renamed to smurfs? Fighting some blue mobs once or twice per zone so far is greatly engaging.

Edit: No wait it's Smurfinger

Jusupov fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Aug 5, 2017

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Soothing Vapors posted:

Really curious what set you mean

Probably that garena pet

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

matteo posted:

so are they going to start spamming their promotion for some new gambling boxes every 2 minutes this weekend?

I thought its monday?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

CDW posted:

Just got a Tabula Rasa, seems like a neat fringe test item or something but not like I'd get full value out of it, just flip it?

You'll get to yellow maps easy with that. Best leveling item too if you're rolling another char at some point. Or sell it now and buy a cheaper one later

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
How badly do you want to annul this

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Is there a trick to killing a living blood bloodline pack? Never seen one and ran dozens and dozens of bloodline maps

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Jusupov posted:

How badly do you want to annul this

I did it

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Hauki posted:

There's a prophecy that spawns one. Otherwise just keep running bloodlines maps I guess.

You mean risen blood? Isn't that a single enemy? Does that really count as a pack

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Prophecy Doesn't list another one with bloodlines

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Hauki posted:

Reforged Bonds?

edit: I think Risen Blood counts too actually

It didn't. Just missing living blood bloodline pack kill for 36 challenges

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

It's always some stupid rng poo poo that I'll miss

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

NofrikinfuN posted:

How much time is left on these challenges? I hope to at least get the eyes.

Over 2 months? It's not that hard to get 36. Just hit 90 and level a gem to 20 and start looking at what you got left

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Perandus trove / unique box etc was only for one

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Elentor posted:

That Cemetery bug is pretty neat.
It's not just cemetery
https://plays.tv/video/59cb939c6f1d9b26af/poe-wtf

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

guild is full sorry

youre welcome to join the overflow guild [DONG] "wangs of wraeclast" i can send you an inv shortly

:dings:

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Pharnakes posted:

Well what the gently caress do people do in other guild chats exactly?

Make fun of other guilds

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

1. buy a supporter pack
2. realize you have 2400+ points now and nothing in the store looks good
3. buy a map tab

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Noper Q posted:

Per that thread, it's been hotfixed.

I guess thats what the 11 mb patch on steam was

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

solid gaming experience, must be all the effects going on while standing still

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

New wings look pretty great in motion

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Just wait 4 months and you can buy those without spending money on rng

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Zo posted:

so uh abyss rares start getting crazy with some damage mods eh. started a t1 map and nearly ripped to a normal abyss with 5k ehp plus block/basalt.

this is way scarier than breaches

You haven't lived until you get that bat with soul eater and a tormented spirit

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Yolomon Wayne posted:

The strangest thing happened.... i decided to plow through another character levelling session, frost blade molten strike and suddenly im having fun again!

i just cant find out how to open up the oasis thats blocked by the sandstorm...

Go back to town and talk to Sin

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
The guy who won turmoil or mayhem ssf race to 100 only had 4 tabs.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Mr Tumbles posted:

If sweet sweet shatter is what you're after then GC miners are a great option. It's still crazy strong and a great league starter since you can run maps and even do shaper runs with zero investment and garbage gear. Of course, its a bit of a glass cannon and it does mean you have to play with mines, but I guess you can't have everything.

It's even stronger with all those gain % physical as extra damage

Id'd from a vault map

You could run two of those, a shaper hat with remote mine + trap/mine damage and a kaoms heart now too

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Gc mines op

remote mine + increased area of effect + culling strike + minefield + increased crit + glacial cascade got through them all. Gubben needed all 10 of my mines to go off on him at once though, and needed my normal mapping setup of conc + trap/mine damage instead of aoe and cull.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

No unique id, 8 lich kills r i p

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

HermanCain posted:

I've been playing poe for quite a while now, but never with a guild. Is there space for TheCainDrain?
Right now I'm at the point where I want to complete my atlas as much as possible, but I'm almost out of maps that I haven't done yet.
Is there a better way to go forward besides endlessly buying maps from other people?

/trade 820

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Today I learned that Acid lakes is a map best avoided because there is a 2 in 8 chance one of the bosses will be some jerk called Morgrants, The Deafening who will 1 shot you and everything you own.

Chaining tier 14-16 maps without anything so much as denting my lvl 84 spectres or animated guardian, this guy shows up and within 5 seconds of the encounter kills all of my zombies, spectres, animated guardian and then me.

That map killed me more than hogm

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Twilight Temple still bugged, dont blow 30c on a rushed untested pile of poo poo as i did.

Is it as fun as doing twinned core before the patch?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

damnfan posted:

What are good links for LL Glacial Cascade mines if you don't have the helm enchant? I'm currently using GC - Phys to Lightning - Remote Mine - Minefield - Conc Effect - Increased Critical Strikes/AOE for bosses/trash.
My pastebin is: https://pastebin.com/GNfWRqbd Most builds I see are running trap and mine support.

Windz did swap trapmine to phys to lit on his guide. Still using it myself

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
It's 50/50 every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Velveteen posted:

Is it just me or are liches stupidly rare. I'm almost 91 and I still have yet to see a lich from the abyss depths. I just want my challenges done.

I found 8 by the time I hit 36 challenges. Found 3 since in a week of spamming a lot of maps. If you just want the portal go sit in trade 820 until someone sells a kill