Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

So when trying to get the conquerors to spawn and it says 2 watchstones socketed for them to appear, can they show up if I have 4 socketed or does it need to be an exact 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Devor posted:

But having 4 socketed means that you have to be running the tier of map shown on the atlas (14-16, and not all 14s) in order to spawn influence.

So you have to run the tier of the map that's currently on the atlas in order to get them to spawn? Not just the same map, but also the same tier?

That would explain why I haven't seen them in a while.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

If you like ladies with long legs and wide stances get Wolcen

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

So you fight in the Sarn Encampment?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Not mine, but...

drat how can you be "out" of digital items

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I got to delve 180 and now every time I open the delve map the game disconnects

Anyone know of a fix?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

New class

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Zero VGS posted:

I said you don't want to get in a hardship competition with *anyone* on the internet, and that's generally a good tip. I'm sorry that happened to you. As I told you personally, I was assaulted and lost my job in the military for being gay. I'm sure we could be good friends if you could look past my territorial resourcefulness.

can't you spray the maggots with a hose or something

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I like making people mad by requesting to trade with them immediately when I enter their hideout

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

hawowanlawow posted:

yeah then I just stay in their hideout until the next trade

Only on minion builds where they are super loud

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

no goose

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Krangled Map League

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Rutibex posted:

lol at trading during a void league. I really enjoyed Solo Self Found, I think I might just stick with it going forward. Its a lot more fun to improvise that just follow a guide and trade the the specific uniques you need.

Trading in a void league is fun because prices are nuts and it makes no sense to hold onto expensive drops

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Rutibex posted:

I won a sad rain cloud cosmetic from Mayhem. It follows me around like a depressed cartoon character. Totally worth it.

Are they sending rewards out now or was that in your 50 box

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Prizes went out about 12 hours ago. Anyone get any?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Make vaal orbs change gems to an alt version randomly and corrupting it

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

"Ya gotta jump into that big monster anus Morty" - *burrrrrrpppp* - Piety voiced by Rick from Rick and Morty

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Rutibex posted:

Yeah its a shame the one liners end half way through the story. I bet she would have something scathing to say to Sirus lord of Incels after kicking his rear end back to the void.

"oops, clumsy me"

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Watching the 3.13 trailer it looks like the game is more zoomed out.

Is that just their special settings or can we actually get that same zoom level?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR1vy3NAOdY

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

dis astranagant posted:

My install folder is fuckin krangled

Thats the GGG naming scheme now that they were bought out by tencent

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Vasudus posted:

Ritual chat: Do not use the 'use loot filter' option.

Some rares, seemingly at random, are rolled using PoE2's new 'smart loot' system. Therefor items that you would normally ignore have a high potential to be very good. Don't filter em, just have a glance.

What's the difference between smart loot and poe1 loot?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Did they update the betrayal NPC models? I don't remember them being as detailed or buffed up. It looks like they opened some MTX boxes themselves...

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

samite is a type of silk fabric so it makes sense for int gloves

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Sell items quick because the league ends in a few short months anyways

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I've gotten 3 ex solely from rituals

They are worth doing every map, just only check them after you've done them all

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Any tips on sustaining mana during longer boss fights as a Toxic Rain Trickster? Just got disintegrated by Sirus because consistently being out of mana made my guy bravely run into Sirus’ attacks when I just wanted him to shoot a swarm of arrows

Change a quicksilver flask for another mana flask

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I'm getting a lot of network issues lately

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Ihmemies posted:

Ball lightning looks cheap, if you go non-crit at least. A list of cheap uniques gives decent defense and offense.

- Pledge of hands 2h staff for damage
- Essence worm ring for free wrath
- Crown of the inward eye helmet for damage
- Cloak of defiance for 2x ehp and some damage
- Omeyocan boots for damage and nearly 2x ehp
- Atziri's foible amulet for damage and ehp
- Healthy mind jewel for damage
- Wise oak bottle for damage if you can balance your ele rez
- Atziri's promise flask for chaos res and some dmg.

All those don't look too expensive and are readily available. Maybe 2ex for starter gear? One 6link is enough but I guess you can do with a 5link until you get a 6link.

Idea is to have a big 11-12k+ mana pool which takes most of the hits. Life regens from mana pool. With big mana pool you do lots of damage with archmage support gem. Also big manapool generates faster and can take more hits.

Like this: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/neoacron/ForebodingBalls?i=27&search=item=Pledge-of-Hands

There must be downsides but I don't YET know what they are. I will report later. Bleed bow was loving hard (=expensive) to itemize so it isn't poo poo.

BL ascendant is dependent on spamming mana flask too if you consider that a downside, make sure you are hitting it a few times each second

6 link pledge is 4.5 ex but you can make due with a 5 link pretty easily

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Imagine a simpler time, long ago, where clearing looked closer to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuz9F_R9T0E

That's some high octane action right there.

mob density looks like diablo 4

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Zooming out in your trailers but won't let me zoom out in your game?!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Ultimatum krangles all equipped items on death

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Still sane, Headhunter?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Devor posted:

Who is wearing the chest?

You answered "You", referring to me. That is incorrect, You are wearing the chest.

But Doctor, I am the chest!

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Rutibex posted:

Why does Tane even need to hang out in my place? He has his own house. Why can't I invite Lilly Roth? She lives on a haunted boat, that can't be great.

If you beat act 10 lilly stays in town off of her boat

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I'm doing them and have 80c while only in Act 7. Never had that much currency this early

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Still gambling, Exile?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I got the map sustain buff on my account

Getting 1-3 map drops every map

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

NPC's start getting mad when you interrupt their 5 minute long speeches

All end up becoming new conquerors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

After I got my 6L Xoph's Rupture, I made the jump from Armageddon Brand Elementalist to Burning Arrow Elementalist... and it feels much worse, like the DPS just isn't there...

If any build doctors have a minute, could they have a look at what I'm packing and tell me where my gently caress-up is?

JayRita:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DeeJayTee/characters

Try getting pierce on your quiver and look for some primordial gems for your golems