Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

quote:

6 more acts, for a single playthrough of acts 1-10. No more normal/cruel/merciless difficulties where you play through the same acts 3 times.

:woop: cant wait to get back into this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
if theres still room left please throw an invite to JodeeFoster

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
isnt that just poe.trade

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
add the movement speed to that and its up to 20c

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
really not feeling this league :( love the revamped music though

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Tenzarin posted:

Ahh my trolling backfired yesterday!

I had to report him for being a poor trade creeper.

Trolling some trade creepers.

:downsbravo:

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
boy divine ire has some lacklustre sound design. you charge up this huge gently caress off laser dbz style and it only goes "fwoomp" :flaccid:

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
this is by far the buggiest league they've released for me. Never had so many ctd's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
jesus gently caress this thread gets bad sometimes

But nice to see GGG is on the ball with those changes, only thing left is to fix the stash placement and heist crashes