Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
Just got a Tabula Rasa, seems like a neat fringe test item or something but not like I'd get full value out of it, just flip it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
Would love any sort of goon Guild invite.

IGN: Plopsplatugh

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
NICE PATCH!Made me delete content.GGPK then it alocated space for the whole 9 giga then proceded to basically reinstall the game only that it didn t replace anything it just made another copy inthe same freaking folder...so after I reinstalled 5 hours took another 5 hours to delete everything and reinstall again????NICE NICE NICE 10 hours gone all the setings gone after it was an absolute pain in the rear end adjusting everything every patch now i start from 0.I m not even gonna start ty for taking money im done.Took a whole hour just to delete checking resources 30 mins or more allocating space hours wtf is this crap???Nice shader cache folder 173337 items...

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
Need a reinvite on StunlikeCosby if guild is not already full again.

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
At a glance, your defenses look low because you're a level 60 Witch at the top of the tree, so I'm imagining Izaro doesn't have to do much to pancake you.

Izaro is a big bastard with a ton of HP that chases you down, Arc is a clearing skill and not a boss killing skill. You have a few +phys mods, the wand and the belt, that don't seem to do anything for your build that are kind of unoptimized, I also don't see the Blood Magic or added Chaos damage doing much on your chest either to help you out in this situation.

Paragon of Calamity also doesn't seem like it's helping you out here, whereas *maybe* Liege of the Primordial or Pendulum of Destruction would.

When I tried Arc witch, you wanted to toast everything near you so fast you didn't care as much about needing hp leech.

Also, the Spark gem you have is essentially a blue gem with just + lightning dmg, and I also don't see Shield Charge with Fortify on your gear to give you some breathing room and 20% reduced dmg taken. Right now I don't see enough dmg on your char to glass cannon nuke through your problems, but not enough defense to wait it out, both of which are making a build that calls out single target damage as a problem even worse. I had some of the same problems following this guy's build a few leagues ago.

CDW fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Mar 6, 2018

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
Essence Drain/Contagion is probably a lot of fun, I played it on Trickster last league and I imagine Occultist should have some good builds for it.

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
Would appreciate an invite on Zapzappityzapperson

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
Would appreciate an invite on Zapzappityzapperson

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
Would really like an invite on Vaalcityhealthinspector

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
So is there an actual list or anything for invites? I haven't heard much of anything, here or on IRC.

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
First come first serve when/if slots are open and no one has lately said anything about slots ever being opened.

Cool, I'll just forget about it then.

I get that it's a pain in the rear end due to the devs, but this should honestly just be in the OP then at this point.

CDW
Aug 26, 2004

TheRat posted:

We're still full but my list has finally stared moving. I put your name on it.

You're the best, no matter what the Cold Spergs think.

CDW
Aug 26, 2004

The Wonder Weapon posted:

I mean, come on. A "lovely scumbag" for utilizing an interaction he suspects is bugged in a basically single player game?

There is actually an incentive to Laddering for MTX or whatever, despite the fact we're all playing by ourselves I doubt everyone is solely doing SSF.

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
As someone bouncing between BFA and this, the content is good but the current Dev team is sloppy about coding, communication and every single decision that could be painfully dragged out to try and keep the playerbase subscribed longer due to time gating vs. having more of a variety of content is dragged out.

To upgrade your boat's mostly meaningless abilities, now they want you to finish 3 War Fronts with different commanders, out of 3.

Can you just randomly get each commander by running each of them back to back? No. Each War Front has 1 commander per period, and each "period" is roughly once every 2 weeks, maybe longer.

There are dozens more examples but its mostly a bunch of annoyingly time-gating/no-fun-allowed decisions at the expense of the rest of the game being good.

CDW
Aug 26, 2004

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Loot log is good, but it feels like no one has been donating much compared to last year. I grabbed a few neat upgrades and any early soulrend gem (!!!) But it's just not full like last year.

I've been not throwing as much in the last two leagues because of the secret Hitler constantly clearing it out.

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
Are there any spots in the main guild?

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
Can I get an invite on "testerate"? Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CDW
Aug 26, 2004
Would like an invite on SylvesterSteelone if possible, thanks.