Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
[Don't just make it up if you don't keep a dream journal]

there was a crime solving machine where you turned in cases along with things like logs and medium rocks, and it was in the back yard of my old house which was owned by a farmer couple, and I rode around on a riding lawnmower collecting resources back there. I was tring to solve some large case, I think.

Later that same night: I was reborn as a child with all my memories, knowing stuff I shouldn't and impressing people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
To clarify, the logs and medium rocks powered the machine, like a crime-solving MMO

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mariana Horchata

im a daydreamer and my posts are p much my dream journal...enjoy

The Biscuit
Half of everything is luck.

FutonForensic posted:

woman: you're drunk, and I don't want no whiskey dick

:clint: not whiskey, miss. bud lite. you're staring at a man with a quarter-chub

woman: welp. im wet, much like bud lite, the wettest beverage available in these united states

Rushi

by Smythe
fear

----------------

JuulPodSaveAmerica
People were incarnating as Fisher Price toys which fought to the death

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

bacalou

it was a cold, dark field

i broke into a sweat as the grass became silent

̸ac̶hingl̵y͢ ͟so

a͏s̢ t͡he ̸a҉b͟je͡ct̵ ́h̸or̵ro͏r̢ a̢nd͝ ̵confuşio̴n҉ of̀ ̢my ͞psyc͏he be͡ga͘n t͡o man͘if̧est

à͘ l̷̸̢o҉o͠͏m̸i҉͡͝ng̶̀͠ ̶͟҉s͘͝hà̷͝d̨̨̕o̴w̵̴̧ ̢͏ò̧̧v̧è͠r̴̨ţ͢o̴̵҉ok͏ ̀͜͜m̕y̵̨̕ ͘͟vi͡s͞i͡͏ò̀n͜
͏
̕̕t́u͠r̷̸ǹ̕͟i͞͝ǹ̡g̷̕ a͟r͘o͠u̴n͏̢d̡͜͠,̸ ̵̧̕ą̧ ̛͢l҉͟oom̡̛͠i̧͘͢n̵̢͜g̢͏҉ s̷͠i̷l͠h̡́̕ou̧͠e҉̶̀ţ̕t͜e͟͠ ͘͞ę͢n҉c̶̢o̶͟m҉pa͡s̨͘se̕͏d͏ ̷̸̧th̸̸͡e ̨͜s̛k̵͢͝y͢
̴̢
t̶̷͠ḩ̵̶̧͢ȩ̀ ̸̡̡͘͜b̴̀͡ì͝҉l҉͟l̵̶̛͞b̶̡͠͡o̵̢̡͜͡a̵̧̛r̸̶͠͝͡d̵̛͝͝͡ ̴̡i͘͞ļ̶̡l̡͘̕͝͡u̷̢̢̕m̧i̴̡n̸̶̴͟͜a͞͠t͘͜ę́d̶̷̢̢

Try New ProactivMDŽ, the only Acne Treatment with Adapalene!

bacalou

i said looming twice but upon trying to edit for clarity, the text field became a pile of bullshit, so you can have it OG

Mariana Horchata

bacalou posted:

it was a cold, dark field

i broke into a sweat as the grass became silent

̸ac̶hingl̵y͢ ͟so

a͏s̢ t͡he ̸a҉b͟je͡ct̵ ́h̸or̵ro͏r̢ a̢nd͝ ̵confuşio̴n҉ of̀ ̢my ͞psyc͏he be͡ga͘n t͡o man͘if̧est

à͘ l̷̸̢o҉o͠͏m̸i҉͡͝ng̶̀͠ ̶͟҉s͘͝hà̷͝d̨̨̕o̴w̵̴̧ ̢͏ò̧̧v̧è͠r̴̨ţ͢o̴̵҉ok͏ ̀͜͜m̕y̵̨̕ ͘͟vi͡s͞i͡͏ò̀n͜
͏
̕̕t́u͠r̷̸ǹ̕͟i͞͝ǹ̡g̷̕ a͟r͘o͠u̴n͏̢d̡͜͠,̸ ̵̧̕ą̧ ̛͢l҉͟oom̡̛͠i̧͘͢n̵̢͜g̢͏҉ s̷͠i̷l͠h̡́̕ou̧͠e҉̶̀ţ̕t͜e͟͠ ͘͞ę͢n҉c̶̢o̶͟m҉pa͡s̨͘se̕͏d͏ ̷̸̧th̸̸͡e ̨͜s̛k̵͢͝y͢
̴̢
t̶̷͠ḩ̵̶̧͢ȩ̀ ̸̡̡͘͜b̴̀͡ì͝҉l҉͟l̵̶̛͞b̶̡͠͡o̵̢̡͜͡a̵̧̛r̸̶͠͝͡d̵̛͝͝͡ ̴̡i͘͞ļ̶̡l̡͘̕͝͡u̷̢̢̕m̧i̴̡n̸̶̴͟͜a͞͠t͘͜ę́d̶̷̢̢

Try New ProactivMD®, the only Acne Treatment with Adapalene!

whaooo that font is Bad rear end

what is it called?

Petr

Mariana Horchata posted:

whaooo that font is Bad rear end

what is it called?

comic sans

----------------

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

jeannie

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Sepharo

EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER!
I was fighting ninjas with indiana jones in my basement and I got stabbed in the back and died in the dream

Petr

Sepharo posted:

I was fighting ninjas with indiana jones in my basement and I got stabbed in the back and died in the dream

I said not to make things up, jerk. Everyone knows if you die in a dream you die in real life.

----------------

bacalou

yobbers dream when they're awake. please do not criticize our lifestyle

FluffieDuckie

i had a dream last night that i had a baby and i strapped him into his highchair and when i came back with the food he was submerged in water and i couldn't get the straps untied.

also he had turned into a frog

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Twenty Four

Last night I dreamed that my friend had not heard of the city of Las Vegas and I just could not wrap my head around it. I kept trying to convince him otherwise, that he had to know where it was, that he must have forgotten or been mistaken, and I was getting frusterated because I knew he was wrong. I was trying to explain that it is one of the most famous cities in the world, all the add campaigns, the gambling, the shows, the movies, but nope, nothing, he maintained he didn't have a clue with some dumb excuse about not being from that part of the country.

I really didn't have any vested interest in the city or any reason to convince him or get him to admit it or whatever other then "what the heck man, theres no way!"

I guess at least I didn't dream about being at work then wake up and have to go to work like I have like a thousand times before.

Petr

FluffieDuckie posted:

i had a dream last night that i had a baby and i strapped him into his highchair and when i came back with the food he was submerged in water and i couldn't get the straps untied.

also he had turned into a frog

u been playin what remains of edith finch

----------------

deep dish peat moss

I wish I still had the post about the cyberpunk byob dream I had

deep dish peat moss

I had a dream the other night where everyone I know in my life was revealed to have superpowers, and at some point toward the end I was on a bus going through the desert with a lot of them. A fight broke out, I guess it was half superheroes and supervillains, and there was a lot of weird as hell Doctor Strange style "unmaking reality" powers being thrown around. I was just a normal guy hanging out on a bus full of supers duking it out and I looked out the window and there was a spaceship blasting off and somehow I knew it was my best friend flying away to Mars without me.

deep dish peat moss

I have lots of alien invasion dreams where nothing ever happens except standing around looking at spaceships fighting each other in the sky above Earth

Keebler Cookout

Drinking is important to my well being.
I had a dream that I was going around town with thread and a needle, and I was sewing peoples mouth shut.

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
part one: my dog was dead in the pool but then it wasnt. also my other dog that is dead was also in the pool and not dead.

part two: a cool mall

----------------

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
this thread makes me want to keep a dream journal.

i know i can't commit, though... when i wake up from a strange dream, i just think to myself "well that was weird" and go back to sleep.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

The Wurst Poster

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

Once I had a dream I was eating giant marshmallow.

When I woke up my emergency bag of marshmallows I keep next to my bed was gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr

Meeksha posted:

this thread makes me want to keep a dream journal.

i know i can't commit, though... when i wake up from a strange dream, i just think to myself "well that was weird" and go back to sleep.

You should do it, man. It's totally weird to go back to read something you wrote just hours ago and be like, "what the gently caress? I don't remember this. I don't even remember writing this!"

----------------

• Locked thread