Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

OmegaBR posted:

Perhaps the biggest mistake Freak Show made was eliminating Twisty so fast, so maybe it's lingering feelings of regret.
The first couple minutes of ep1 legitimately confused the hell out of me for a while, then I was sooo happy.

Murderclowns are kind of dumb though, especially with the huge amount of publicity It is receiving.

But the psycho brother and sister are great so far, I lost my poo poo when lobster boy was humping his television and shouting trumpisms.

QuoProQuid posted:

I'm not sure I expected the 2016 election influences to be... that overt.
I'm really still kind of vacillating on it, either it's the dumbest or greatest thing ever. The first 7 minutes of ep1 were basically the last 18 months in the USA, mainlined.

I totally was converted to a fan of this season though, when the hipster mentally ill urban elite lesbian restauranteur is complaining about her housekeeper running away after the election.

Wamsutta posted:

I laughed the entire episode because it was basically like reading the CSPAM Trump thread on TV
this is 100% true.

coyo7e fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Sep 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Mezzanon posted:

First episode was okay. Not the most riveting opener the show has ever had, but not the worst. Hopefully it does the thing where the season gets better as it goes on, and not the thing where it spirals into trash (Coven, Freakshow)

On the upside, it should be a loving incredible Halloween episode. Called Shot: Twisty the Clown comes back on Halloween (as ghosts are allowed to do and Twisty is hanging out with that back-of-head-face-circus-guy-ghost) and straight up murders either some cult people or some murder clowns.
I a totally down with the idea of a redemptive ark for Twisty the murderclown. I always felt sad for him.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Season 7 episode 11 finale Edward Mordrake returns and takes Trump with him.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
And that was the day that Twisty the Clown truly became president

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Coven didn't end up going anywhere was what really pissed me off. It was just getting interesting them boom lights out go home.

I am a sucker for voodoo slapstick though

• Locked thread