Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

hangedman1984 posted:

The only bad season was Hotel Asylum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice
The bathroom of Sarah Paulson's house is distractingly weird.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Tiny Lowtax posted:

So. Much. Dumb. poo poo.

Cops across the street because someone was just murdered. "Ozzie stay here alone in the porch!" Oh no where has Ozzie gone no one could have predicted this!!!

Look at this weird thing driving down our street spraying gas with green led lighting! Multiple times! Nobody will believe me about it! If only everyone carried something on them at all times that has the ability to record things!!

This show is so bad.

Yeah, finally caught up on the episode and I was yelling at the TV the entire time. She was even using the phone the moment it appeared!

This is the first season I might not finish because its terrible, and I'm one of the ones that liked the Coven and Hotel seasons. I'm kinda rooting for the lesbians to die so I can buy that house, though.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

esperterra posted:

It seemed pretty clear to me that Ally is just as bad as Kai, more of the same. Hell she heads up her own goddamn cult at the end. It was a triumphant ending for her character, not for women/people who hate Trump. Bitch is crazy and probably on the path to kill her way to the White House like Kai was planning to do.

If you saw Ally weaseling her way out blame for murdering her wife as the moral high ground, then manipulating Kai's desire to kill her to win her an election, idk what to tell you.

Ally killing Ivy was probably the most justified death in the season.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

AHS Death Stranding

• Locked thread