Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

I'm going to watch Roanoke once it hits Netflix so for now I'm going back through Hotel. I maintain that the season would have been perfect if they'd ended on the Hotline Bling scene. Just cut to black and delete all the remaining episodes, it's peak 2015.

My account put me at Coven first since I'd just finished Asylum (still the best) and just the first episode was booooring. The fashion is great though. I wanna be a bitchy witch clad in all black sitting around pouring whiskies and smoking cigarettes in my all-white NOLA mansion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Well with any luck Emma Roberts' character will die horribly as she has every season. Best part of Coven was Evan Peters strangling her and telling her "you're not that good an actress"

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Freak Show was an exercise in how far a show could crawl up its own rear end.

I'm a little over halfway done with my Hotel rewatch. I'd forgotten all the confusing bullshit with Wren and what an irredeemable character Alex is. But it did give me my favorite line of the entire series:

"I couldn't pick my butthole out of a line up"

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

QuoProQuid posted:

I'm not sure if it will be good, but the season is going to be fascinating to watch

:agreed:

If nothing else, the new season has already given us Evan Peters humping his tv as Trump's victory is announced and that would be a real fun gif for future AHS threads

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Huh looks like there's going to be a lot going on this season. I do enjoy Evan Peters when he gets to play actual characters, March in Hotel was an utter delight during my rewatch.

Going through Murder House now.

• Locked thread