Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
Nice to see Twisty back on the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

RichardDunn posted:

Why does there have to be politics in this. It's dumb as gently caress. The clown poo poo is great though

I think as things go on, its going to be less about the election and focus on Sara Paulson's character's fears.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

TheBizzness posted:

Jesus the thread has gotten as bad as the show.

Most versions of this thread are bad. Its a tradition now.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

seizure later posted:

Are people watching a different show, because there are basically zero horror elements as far as I can tell. If it weren't for the melodramatic music, this would be a bad episode of Modern Family.

Are there pets being microwaved to death and the occasional murder in Modern Family? There's nothing supernatural in this season, but there are some horrific events.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

I was starting to wonder if the depiction of the zodiac killings in this episode conflicted with the appearance of the zodiac killer in season 5 (Hotel). I guess it still doesn't, since the zodiac killer kept a mask on in that episode.

• Locked thread