Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Vakal posted:

If we are lucky.

Yeah I can't imagine killer clowns will hold my attention for an entire season.

Every year I get super excited for AHS then every year I'm just like "eh it was ok" or like Freakshow I'm like "eh I can't even finish this garbage"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

So. Much. Dumb. poo poo.

Cops across the street because someone was just murdered. "Ozzie stay here alone in the porch!" Oh no where has Ozzie gone no one could have predicted this!!!

Look at this weird thing driving down our street spraying gas with green led lighting! Multiple times! Nobody will believe me about it! If only everyone carried something on them at all times that has the ability to record things!!

This show is so bad.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

haveblue posted:

I don't think anyone else *can* see the gas truck (at least for now). I don't have the episode handy to check but I seem to remember that when Ally was rescued from getting knocked over, at no point was her rescuer framed with the truck or acknowledged its existence in any way.

I kind of thought that too. She almost got run over by a giant gently caress off truck and her wife didn't even acknowledge, just acted like she tripped.

Also yeah your wife got fingerbanged by another woman and that sucks. But loving acknowledge the fact that SOMEONE PUT A CAMERA IN YOUR BATHROOM THEN PUT THAT VIDEO ONLINE.

END OF AN ERROR fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Sep 25, 2017

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Chaotic Flame posted:

This is the first season I've actually been a little unnerved by since there's nothing supernatural and similar things have probably actually happened in real cults. I just got around to watching the most recent episode and the nail gun scene was super hard to watch.

It lasting as long as it did seemed unnecessary and it felt like it was the writers fantasy and he was probably jerking off the whole time.

• Locked thread