Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug
First episode was okay. Not the most riveting opener the show has ever had, but not the worst. Hopefully it does the thing where the season gets better as it goes on, and not the thing where it spirals into trash (Coven, Freakshow)

On the upside, it should be a loving incredible Halloween episode. Called Shot: Twisty the Clown comes back on Halloween (as ghosts are allowed to do and Twisty is hanging out with that back-of-head-face-circus-guy-ghost) and straight up murders either some cult people or some murder clowns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug
This season is funny as gently caress so far. Feels more like a season of Scream Queens than AHS though. Not that I'm complaining.

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug
Has this RJ guy been in any previous episodes?!?

Edit: also Jesus CHRIST

Mezzanon fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Oct 4, 2017

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

Victorkm posted:

Was he the newscasters cameraman?

I thought that guy got stabbed to death along with emma roberts. Unless he's the other newscaster's (the one who is in the cult) camera dude, in which case maybe.

Also this season is going to some completely non-supernatural dark as gently caress places.

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug
As a side note I’m finally watching scream queens season two and I am super bummed that there will never be a season 3

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

TheIndividual posted:

Heaven help me, I think this might be a good season of American Horror Story. I know that I'm probably speaking too soon.

Mods??? MODS?!?!?

This season is so good so far and I am so excited for the Halloween episode.

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

a new study bible! posted:

Good, because the season sucks (like Roanoke)

fite me irl

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

kjetting posted:

Everything about that ritual sex scene was hilarious, an I got AHS bingo for crossing off the "Evan Peters threesome" and "inappropriate music" fields at once.

This season is just loving bananas. I’m making the face a crazy person makes every episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

timp posted:

Rewatching the beginning (with sound now), anybody else notice how many times they use that "dramatic bass drum/echoey bass drop" sound effect after somebody says something *so devastating*. They used it like 3 times in as many minutes during Ally and Ivy's scene before Ozy gets there.

EDIT: Oh there's another one after "loving my wife?" GOOOoohhhh...

I'm like 70% sure that sound effect was a firstcom sting.

• Locked thread