Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

somnambulist posted:

There was a few horrendous lines "why didn't CNN have a trigger warning before showing the results" *vomits*

......but I didn't hate it....... oh god, here we go again........

It's starting the first episode this time with the "ehhh, I'll still watch". Not a good sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

clown shoes posted:

If you can't get enough Ryan Murphy and Sarah Paulson, man have I got news for you.
http://deadline.com/2017/09/ryan-mu...est-1202162878/

I like Ryan Murphy's ideas so much but everything just turns out to be such a chore to get through.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Ryan Murphy has the worst takes on social issues of any gay man I know. He made the gay character in Glee an insufferable twat because he wouldn't just be a normal character and had to be oppressed gay man why won't you make out with me non-gay man?!?!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I miss Scream Queens a lot

• Locked thread