Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Rhyno posted:

They're keeping dad another day for observation. I do not enjoy this worrisome feeling.

I hope he's ok. The thought of losing either/both of my parents is my biggest source of dread because I know there's no way to be ready for it no matter how near or far away it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Darchangel posted:

I thought it was Millennials. Aren't they responsible for killing everything from golf to casual dining restaurants?

When in doubt, blame Millennials. It's easier than accepting that perhaps laissez-faire capitalism driving wages ever lower in relation to profit margins for the ultra-rich might possibly be self-destructive.

• Locked thread