Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Rhyno posted:

So here's what I need.

I need to PT to make a 3.5 hour trip without exploding.

Solutions and GO

Put it on a flatbed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

QuarkMartial posted:

Oh, he has them. They're locked up with her medicine that she's supposed to take, but she abuses, so he doles it out to her on whatever the prescribed schedule is.

Or, supposedly. He said that once and has denied it ever since and returned to the whole "she doesn't abuse her medicine any more, she takes it like she should but I'mma stay here tonight...."

No offense, but it sounds like you know way to much about his life and you should care way less.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Bajaha posted:

Sounds good, I jumped the gun and PM'ed you now.

Only thing I'm hoping for is no hurricane/tropical storm and not becoming a character in the adventures of Florida Man.

October is the best month to come in terms of perfect weather and less crowds.

Miami is expensive, especially if you want to hang out on South Beach and party all night. It's fun though.

The Gulf coast is cheaper and more laid back if you just want to chill and relax.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

My son just discovered the Three Stooges and loves them. Oh my god I forgot how funny that poo poo is, talk about reliving your childhood :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

You Am I posted:

:rip: Glen Campbell. Alzheimers takes another. loving awful disease :(

Glen Campell did one of the best Christmas albums ever. Yes I like Christmas music during Christmas don't judge me.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Rhyno posted:

I don't care what other people think, I'm just puzzled why so many people give so much of a gently caress about my life and my decisions.

I don't think they care about your decisions, they're just idiots that take stuff like that personally, like you dissed them or something.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Rhyno posted:

He's got a bladder problem!

If it pissed on your jeans it sounds more like a personal problem :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Jesus christ. I love cats but I do not miss the pissing and shedding at all.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Powershift posted:

The cops don't finger print or DNA poo poo. Might be part of the reason people that dumb get away with it for so long.

What is it with Canada and car theft? Sounds like a loving epidemic up there :ohdear:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Powershift posted:

There doesn't seem to be any consequence too it. You see the same people in the news every 3-6 months running from cops in a stolen truck with meth and a sawed off shotgun.

Hm, kinda sounds like the issue we're having here with juveniles stealing cars. Since they're not adults they get a slap on the wrist, and just the other day a bunch of kids got killed racing stolen cars. Apparently they're trying to change the laws to deter these little assholes, but who knows if that will ever happen.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I went to a tech school because it was the only thing my GI bill would cover completely. Learned a lot and made a living for awhile after without any debt, so for me it was a huge win even tho I'm not doing what i went to school for anymore. My wife paid off hers years ago and it was a huge relief, being in debt sucks.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

the toilet seats are always broken at my work because we have a lot of indian people and even though there are SIGNS DIRECTLY ABOVE THE TOILET they still stand on the seats and squat

Tell your work to buy some Squatty Potties, should solve the problem and they are awesome for everyone!

CommieGIR posted:

Sounds like the US military. Nearly every deployed location I went, someone has either clogged the toilets with their movement, crammed 4-5 rolls of toilet paper in there, or the seat was ripped off of half the toilets, or the toilet had been removed under mysterious circumstances :tinfoil:

Oh, and black mold. Black mold everywhere.

Lol what. Never had that problem when I was in :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I installed a new fence in my back yard a few months ago, and since snakes are having a much harder time getting in the lizard population has exploded, there's babies everywhere. It's cool and kinda scary at the same time.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

:smith:

Sorry for your loss bud.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Adiabatic posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren:

With the vitriol on both sides, I'm banning political chat in AI. This is an automotive subforum of a comedy forum. If you want to talk politics, go to D&D.

Yes, especially in the chat thread.

Oh my god thank you so much.

fridge corn posted:

d&d is really bad tho

But when it leaks into AI it makes AI bad as well, hth.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Happy birthday STR!

:toot:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I have a Yamaha electric drum set and keyboard both plugged in to a drum/keyboard amp and my son and I jam out when mom isn't home :)

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Since we're kinda on computer chat, what's the best mouse to get these days? I need one that is virtually silent because I don't know why, but the clicking is driving me insane.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Adiabatic posted:

The yardwork. It calls to me.

I'm interior painting, yay home ownership!

Tomorrow I get to work on the lexus, had to buy a new jack just so I can get the drat thing in the air :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Had a dude overdose on fentanyl in our public bathroom, ambulance took him away but the cops couldn't find the fentanyl and warned me not to pick up anything suspicious (brown substance in a baggie) because it can loving kill you through the plastic :ohdear:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Fight was better than I expected, it was entertaining at least.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

According to Wikipedia "Canuck" is an ethnic slur.

There's a NHL hockey team called the Canucks :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Darchangel posted:

I thought it was Millennials. Aren't they responsible for killing everything from golf to casual dining restaurants?

Is that why the last time I went to a barbecue restaurant my bill for some smoked meat and a few beers was over $70?

It's loving barbecue, thanks millenials :argh:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Enourmo posted:

I'm pretty sure barbecue restaurants price their food at minimum wage per pound. Oh, 12 hour brisket? $90 please. :smug:

Half the problem is it's located in hipster central St.Pete, so you're paying for the "cool" location I suppose. The food was good and I wasn't all that worried about the prices until I saw the minuscule portions. Most places I end up taking a bunch home but this place i left hungry, won't be going back. Looks I'll be going back to my regular spot in (uncool) Gulfport that's in an old house on the side of the road at half the price and double the portions.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Thanks for the references. I have usually had a hard time taking people serious who self diagnosed that they had an intolerance for gluten and how they would do whatever fad cleansing diet by going off gluten for a month. Having known someone a dozen years with a pretty chronic case of Celiac (before it was a "cool" to be allergic to gluten) it is hard for me to not roll my eyes when people self diagnose as a Celiac.

You don't have to have Celiac to be sensitive to gluten, lots of people have digestive issues and cutting back or completely eliminating gluten makes life a lot easier. I have Crohn's and cutting out gluten helped me immensely, so much that I was able to get off the lovely meds that "controlled" my symptoms. I can still have an occasional slice of pizza or a small sandwich without much consequence, but any more than that and I'll be paying the price later on.

And thankfully, because of all those people you roll your eyes at (and I do as well sometimes), there are tons of non gluten alternatives out there that are actually really good and almost indistinguishable from their gluten counterparts. Barilla has non gluten pasta that is amazing. Trader Joe's has a shitload of non gluten food and their non gluten frozen waffles are the poo poo. You get the idea, it sucks at first but honestly it's not a big deal at all once you're used to it. Considering the multitude of other diseases out there it could be much, much worse. Your wife will adjust and it will be business as usual.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Ugggghhhhh

Worked out pretty hard this morning so I needed protein. Craved chicken, had a KFC coupon so I went and grabbed some grilled breasts off their buffet.

I might be dying.

Lol I can't even remember the last time I had KFC. Stock up on chicken through Zaycon and grill it yourself, it literally takes five minutes. I have a hard time trusting fast food anymore, only place I'l touch these days is Chik-fil-a.

My buddy ate at Chipotle the other day and got sick as a dog, go figure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

In Rhyno's case it's heading south real quick :v:

• Locked thread