Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SatansOnion posted:

I for one have faith that your nieces will grow up to be strong and resourceful women who can weather whatever the future throws at them :colbert:

The older one is four and is already learning respect for people with disabilities without even knowing that's what she's doing and it legitimately makes me super happy and proud. :3:

I am also proud of Matt Hardy, who has seemingly gotten his life together in admirable fashion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Shima Honnou posted:

Yes and not yet but probably not too long now. I have a thread about bees in TFR that you can check out if you want to.

Aside from learning what I know about bees you also get to see more of what an urban neighborhood in Detroit looks like!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Goldberg posted:

do what i do and get matched with someone on Tinder and then the woman tells you she's not interested

why did they select me in the first place

no im not really interested on dating right now, i dont know why im so sad about this? whatever

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
I just got an ad for a local show called Big Time Wrestling featuring Mr rear end, Scott Steiner, Gangrel, Sabu, and Sting

Which one of you booked that card

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm reading about bees, and yawning. but the bees are actually very interesting. i'm just tuckered out

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The older one is four and is already learning respect for people with disabilities without even knowing that's what she's doing and it legitimately makes me super happy and proud. :3:

I am also proud of Matt Hardy, who has seemingly gotten his life together in admirable fashion.

some more good hope feels for you: everyone says i was super sweet as a child :)

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

DoctorGonzo posted:

no im not really interested on dating right now, i dont know why im so sad about this? whatever

tinder isn't for dating its for hookups and regret but nobody tells women this i guess

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Cavauro posted:

i'm reading about bees, and yawning. but the bees are actually very interesting. i'm just tuckered out

I feel you my man, I've been up since like 4am.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
shimrra i am reading your thread and it is very good but why is it in the gun forum

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

SatansOnion posted:

I for one have faith that your nieces will grow up to be strong and resourceful women who can weather whatever the future throws at them :colbert:

Don't coddle them, don't baby them all the time, teach them self sufficiency and ability to manage their emotions. Inspire them to achieve. Their confidence shouldn't stem from beauty and attention but capability and accomplishment.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I wasn't aware Anderson and Gallows still wrestled. Good for them. Also is it me or does it feel like Raw has way too many tag teams and SmackDown doesn't have enough??

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Is Raw typically scheduled to run to 11:05?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

shimrra i am reading your thread and it is very good but why is it in the gun forum

all detroit threads go in the gun forum

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Soothing Vapors posted:

Because it is a place I hang out and our mod had a contest for who could make the best educational thread.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

a new study bible! posted:

Is Raw typically scheduled to run to 11:05?

Yeah it always goes over, often more in the past.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

tinder isn't for dating its for hookups and regret but nobody tells women this i guess

dating is also for regrets

and i think lots of people tell women but they think THIS time will be different, and then its you, and it isn't different at all

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I think Booker just malfunctioned

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

dromal phrenia posted:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

lol

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.
ahahaha jeff got up early

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Goldberg posted:

i didnt need tinder for that my friend, i didnt need tinder for that

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

I thought Detroit threads went to the Gas Chamber, you know like the city. :v:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gatts posted:

Don't coddle them, don't baby them all the time, teach them self sufficiency and ability to manage their emotions. Inspire them to achieve. Their confidence shouldn't stem from beauty and attention but capability and accomplishment.

This is what my big brother and sister in law are in fact doing so they are in good hands. Should balance out me as an uncle. :v:

I feel like Revival vs. Broken Hardys would be fun to see. That was a cool spot!

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes
BIRD UP

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

the revival didn't interfere in the match and break some legs? wtf why :mad:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Jiro posted:

I thought Detroit threads went to the Gas Chamber, you know like the city. :v:

The money set aside for gassing the city all disappeared into the pockets of various local politicians.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

they're going to experience love and friendship!!! life is good, my friend

Correct.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

and i think lots of people tell women but they think THIS time will be different, and then its you, and it isn't different at all

Seriously if you want to DATE off your phone use Bumble, it's seriously dumb that people try to use Tinder for anything other than hookups.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Commentary dropping broken hints.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Gatts posted:

kids dont turn out good or bad based on parenting tho

same goes for looks actually

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The unbroken Hardy's still not being broken and beating up what should be the top 2 heel teams in the division is real bad.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jiro posted:

Seriously if you want to DATE off your phone use Bumble, it's seriously dumb that people try to use Tinder for anything other than hookups.

is bumble still invite only because lol

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
by the time matt gets the broken gimmick back it will be too late, the world has moved on

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gran Metalik was on Main Event and won. The streak is over. 40 full days without being used

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
why isn't there an app called LET'S JUST gently caress so people wouldn't be inclined to search for their soul mate on a loving phone app

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Dango Bango posted:

Commentary dropping broken hints.

what did they say?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

You are not a complete human, yet! You still have more adventures to form yourself and learn from yourself!

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

face seth fucks
face seth sucks

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Bill Goldberg posted:

why isn't there an app called LET'S JUST gently caress so people wouldn't be inclined to search for their soul mate on a loving phone app

I bet that would go so much better for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Gran Metalik was on Main Event and won. The streak is over. 40 full days without being used

gran metalik should be on the main roster, using metalik drivers to drop suckers on their heads

he can't hit it on future WWE Champion BRRRRAAAAAUUUUUUUNNNN though, so I guess his ceiling is the IC title.

• Locked thread