Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Bill Goldberg posted:

why isn't there an app called LET'S JUST gently caress so people wouldn't be inclined to search for their soul mate on a loving phone app

it was called grindr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

is bumble still invite only because lol

Nah it's open to everyone, some seriously hot women in Austin being very clear they want more than hookups and want to take a stab at seriously dating.

Also Seth needs to step up his game, bring Ambrose a new potted plant, some Jack Daniels, and maybe a stolen leather jacket to woo him.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

runny old honey. ha ha. very old

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I bet that would go so much better for you!

we can't all hang out in the cruisy restroom, rgl

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

a new study bible! posted:

what did they say?

Graves said he had a "premonition" about the Hardys and Cole said the Club and Revival have "awoken something within the Hardys"

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

This really needs to be the first tumblr-booked angle that ends with Dean and Seth winning the tag titles and making out.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I'm glad I'm old and married because phone dating sounds exhausting

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who the gently caress uses a phone app to hook up? just go to the loving bar, for fucks sake

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

check this, app-boyz, ive been in a relationship for the last 5.5 years so i dont actually know poo poo about your fancy fone loving!!! do you just put pics of your dick or what?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

DoctorGonzo posted:

who the gently caress uses a phone app to hook up? just go to the loving bar, for fucks sake

my dude

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Only watching for Nia Jax. The only reason to tune in every week.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

check this, app-boyz, ive been in a relationship for the last 5.5 years so i dont actually know poo poo about your fancy fone loving!!! do you just put pics of your dick or what?

YOURE HAND DOESNT COUNT AHAHAHAHAs

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I just accept that I am repugnant and removed myself from the dating pool because remaining in it would be tantamount to crimes against humanity.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Bill Goldberg posted:

we can't all hang out in the cruisy restroom, rgl

I have been out for years now and my friends and family have been very supportive :)

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Jastiger posted:

Only watching for Nia Jax. The only reason to tune in every week.

please dont sully the wrestling thread with your disgusting fat chick fetishes, tia

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

DoctorGonzo posted:

What do you think my fellow ancient? This isn't our day and age where we liked to meet people in person and find out about each other face to face.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

my pic on a dating app would just be a giant pixelated eggplant emoji

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

I'm glad I'm old and married because phone dating sounds exhausting

When has dating never not been an exhausting venture? poo poo phone dating way easier but it gives the illusion of there always being way too many options for people. Hitting on chicks/dudes in bars requires you to always have cash and be somewhat social. And need to leave the house, I've done plenty of both, phone dating way easier friend.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i dont feel bad for that guy who did bad and it keeps coming back to haunt him.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

YOURE HAND DOESNT COUNT AHAHAHAHAs

thanks for bringing up my first love, rear end in a top hat. i thought i was over this but i'm not

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That isn't the funny thing about holes

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

thanks for bringing up my first love, rear end in a top hat. i thought i was over this but i'm not

This guys first love was his rear end in a top hat

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Jiro posted:

When has dating never not been an exhausting venture? poo poo phone dating way easier but it gives the illusion of there always being way too many options for people. Hitting on chicks/dudes in bars requires you to always have cash and be somewhat social. And need to leave the house, I've done plenty of both, phone dating way easier friend.

hmmm. u should try being more attractive, i found dating very easy

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I would watch ride alone if it was just Roman talking about the different things he has in his yard. That or Dana Brooke spending 30 minutes trying to put it into drive.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

DoctorGonzo posted:

who the gently caress uses a phone app to hook up? just hook up with girls in one of your classes, for fucks sake

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

That DICK! posted:

This guys first love was his rear end in a top hat

dude, if i could...

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Idea: The Odd Couple, but with Sheamus and Cesaro

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

That isn't the funny thing about holes

I'd like to hear some funny things about holes.

bartok
May 10, 2006

I thought Sheamus was going to tell that joke about the traveling salesman and the three holes

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Anything good happen yet

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

:pwn:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

not everyone goes to college or high school or grade school or preschool, you classist

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean if you just wanted to gently caress why did you start speaking stupid bullshit about love?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Soothing Vapors posted:

Being hot is the only way to go to succeed in love sex and relationships. Genetics and gym better my bro

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

dude, if i could...

Why did the golfer have two pairs of pants? Because he got a hole-in-one

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

this angle makes tozawa look like a huge pussy who needs mommy to watch over his booboos

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

"The Sheik of the Cruiserweights" :lol: :lol:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Dangerous Person posted:

Anything good happen yet

Heyman basically confirming that Brock is going to drop the title at Summerslam and leave WWE.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

just tell girls you have a girlfriend, guaranteed they'll be all over you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

i want to make. Snow Angels with the Boost Mobile girl

• Locked thread