Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«129 »
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer

I don't think you're supposed to name people in the Witness Protection Program.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.

he knows...

I think his kip up looks fine.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Bigass Moth posted:

He uses his arm to push himself up and then his belly jiggles.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Bigass Moth posted:

Part of what makes it funny is his grand gesture at the end. It's not the worst kip up in the world, I'd say my four year-old does worse. But he goes Ta Da! at the end and that's just hilarious.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Remember those handful of weeks before he disappeared from the earth when he was running w/ an androgynous heel gimmick

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Basic Chunnel posted:

Remember those handful of weeks before he disappeared from the earth when he was running w/ an androgynous heel gimmick

I had literally forgotten about this, holy poo poo. Spud is in such a better place.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd-qsl4LMp0

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

is that Jessie Neal?

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

coconono posted:

is that Jessie Neal?

Killer Kross, who's apparently a AAA guy, not that you'd know that from the video. Classic Impact - debut a guy but don't actually tell us who he is.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Julio Cruz posted:

Killer Kross, who's apparently a AAA guy, not that you'd know that from the video. Classic Impact - debut a guy but don't actually tell us who he is.

Do they have another guy on their roster whose name starts with a K? I feel like a team called KK&K is long overdue for Impact.

Phenix Rising
Oct 24, 2005

TOUGH GUUUUUY

Julio Cruz posted:

I mean, is this really that odd? Of all the things to pick on Impact about this seems like a real reach. How many times have people debuted on TV and not had a name until the next week when they formally introduced themselves in some promo?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Grendels Dad posted:

Do they have another guy on their roster whose name starts with a K? I feel like a team called KK&K is long overdue for Impact.

Well, he also wrestles as Kevin Kross, so making him Killer Kevin Kross would have the same effect, though it sounds more like an Arolucha gimmick.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Phenix Rising posted:

I mean, is this really that odd? Of all the things to pick on Impact about this seems like a real reach. How many times have people debuted on TV and not had a name until the next week when they formally introduced themselves in some promo?

Doing a big reveal angle and then assuming your audience will all know the person who's revealed is incredibly dumb, and it's only common on Impact. WWE makes a huge deal out of making sure you know who everyone on screen is at any given time.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Grimey Drawer

I like that he drags the guy away like 20 feet or so before loudly assaulting him when he is very definitely still within the vision/earshot of all the people attending to the other injured guy

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.

he knows...

Grendels Dad posted:

Isn't Kevin "KM" Matthews there? Not that I'd know, since I don't think I could point that dude out of a lineup if I had to.

Throw in Gail Kim as their manager and you've got a stew goin

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

pathetic little tramp posted:

I like that he drags the guy away like 20 feet or so before loudly assaulting him when he is very definitely still within the vision/earshot of all the people attending to the other injured guy

Its a cop, in America. Unless that was taped in Canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

pathetic little tramp posted:

He also does it on camera and acknowledges the camera guy is there.

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at Jun 16, 2018 around 13:39

«129 »