Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Sucks for Janela. He made a video tweet where he read off how badly he hurt his knee and yikes, it was ugly. I hope he makes it back all the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I really enjoyed this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4X_ITC2ZPI

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
We just need Alberto Del Rio

https://twitter.com/sescoops/status/1052238309404147712

With ratings the way they are they need something.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So Alberto is going to no-show the tapings, right?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
at this point Del Rio is like Schroedinger's booking

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I don't blame Del Rio for taking money from these idiots

How many promoters have paid him now for zero work and no showing and that they keep booking him is their own fault

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

So Alberto is going to no-show the tapings, right?
Dude, spoilers!!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
when did he leave since that time he got kicked out for domestic violence and then came back to get a baby face mad he got kicked out for domestic violence

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
They can't top Del Rio eating a steak to trigger Austin Aries, why even try?

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
they saw the reaction to the ending of the BFG main event and thought "hell yeah we need more of that"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

🎵 I'm blue
Yeah I'm a blue Shrek, guy
Step a foot in my swamp
And you're gonna die 🎵
I don't think there are currently any women working for the company younger than twenty-one, so maybe that's a reason why Alberto's being considered again.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

rovert posted:

We just need Alberto Del Rio

https://twitter.com/sescoops/status/1052238309404147712

With ratings the way they are they need something.

lmaooooooooooo

also congrats to tna for now having someone in their HOF who actually (pretty much) started there

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

We don't need Alberto Del Rio after all.

PWInsider posted:

In regard to a story making the rounds over the last 24 hours that Impact Wrestling is in negotiations with Alberto el Patron to return to the company, we have been told by several that is incorrect and there have been zero discussion of his return after he no-showed an event for the company over Wrestlemania 34 weekend in New Orleans and was terminated.

There has been no sign of Austin Aries at today's TV taping, so we will see. The word making the rounds was that he flew home yesterday to Las Vegas, which was not the original plan. There were some re-writes to this week's TV tapings one source stated.

I guess we don't need Aries either. Or maybe we do? Hard to tell, idk.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Aries and Del Rio start their own indie fed where they advertise themselves for the main event every show and never show up. It takes over a dozen shows for people to catch on.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Man you could fill an entire promotion with wrestlers who are technically quite good (or at least have potential) but who allow their egos to ruin their careers

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

We could call it 'MLW.'

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TNA hire me, I will deliver ratings with my ping pong ball trick

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

skaboomizzy posted:

Aries and Del Rio start their own indie fed where they advertise themselves for the main event every show and never show up. It takes over a dozen shows for people to catch on.

death grips final shows but wrestling, i dig

90s take: https://youtu.be/Iq73FAo4x38

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I really like how the two possibilities for this Austin Aries situation are "stupid worked shoot BS that's almost impossible to care about" and "actual shoot and Aries is a monumental dickhead."

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

its a sign of desperation that TNA hasn't axed Aries completely.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

skaboomizzy posted:

Title contested in a First Default match.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PWInsider says Sami Callihan's re-signed with the company

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
ADR is busy Busting For Autism. C'mon guys, keep up.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/MikeMcMahonPW/status/1053071879404183552

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I wish I had some context as to whether that was a good deal for Impact or not.

Has it gotten to the point where Low-Ki is less problematic for a company than Del Rio?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Low-Ki will show up to bookings and storm off angry. I don't know if ADR has even shown up to a booking in 2 years.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

Has it gotten to the point where Low-Ki is less problematic for a company than Del Rio?

Low-Ki shows up, poo poo-talks and ruins relationships with companies backstage instead of on-camera, and stiffs people

Del Rio shows up half the time at best (did most of the TNA stuff but no-showed basically every indy before and since), poo poo-talks and ruins relationships with talent and companies backstage and on-camera, and stiffs people

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Oct 19, 2018

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Low-Ki will show up to bookings and storm off angry. I don't know if ADR has even shown up to a booking in 2 years.

He did pretty much every TNA booking he was advertised to do (obviously wasn't advertised for anything during his suspension) TV tapings-wise and even with PPVs during his last run here. He only no-showed their big Mania weekend show with LU, which was still a very big gently caress up

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I am very ashamed no one in here has suggested pairing together Alberto and Low-Ki as a tag team. They would be an unstoppable force of stiffing and complaining and trash talking in the TNA tag team division. :colbert:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Chris James 2 posted:

He did pretty much every TNA booking he was advertised to do (obviously wasn't advertised for anything during his suspension) TV tapings-wise and even with PPVs during his last run here. He only no-showed their big Mania weekend show with LU, which was still a very big gently caress up
Really the only thing that stops Low-Ki from being the WORST is that he only throws his tantrums backstage (mostly) because he still has respect for wrestling. Still kinda laughed that Austin Aries managed to be professional a whole match then threw his tantrum afterwards. Dude, you're still throwing a baby tantrum it doesn't matter if you did it before, during, or after a match if it was still on camera.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

One million per year isn't a lot

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Has Ki righted his ship at this point? His MLW run seems like it's been without any issues attitude-wise.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

In TV terms, one million dollars for 104 hours of television per year is less than peanuts.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Maybe he ran out of places to be thrown out of and is finally realizing that

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Assuming Impact has 18 mins of commercials per hour, if Pop gets at least $267 per-30 second ad, they make their money back

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Phenix Rising posted:

Has Ki righted his ship at this point? His MLW run seems like it's been without any issues attitude-wise.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/indies-independent-wrestling-indy-promotions/2018/10/17/17988550/daga-low-ki-feuding-over-torn-ear-pic-mlw idk if it's a work or shoot, brother mark :shrug:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Phenix Rising posted:

I mean for as many problems as Ki has had he's always had decent runs with promotions too. I don't think the problems start until after he drops the belt.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Phenix Rising posted:

He's almost 40, Lio Rush has managed to right his ship before 25 years old. Pretty safe to say that always being paranoid, on-edge, and quick-tempered is just how Low-Ki is going to live the rest of his life.

Grouping him with LayCool was supposed to humble him and how did that turn out.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

sportsgenius86 posted:

Assuming Impact has 18 mins of commercials per hour, if Pop gets at least $267 per-30 second ad, they make their money back

It's been a couple years since I watched, but I think I remember a ton of Impact ad time being for other shows on Pop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

It's interesting that Vince was right about guys like Low Ki and Damien Sandow even when there were many saying they should be pushed