Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken
Wasn't David Flair part of a stable of evil second generation wrestlers or something in early TNA? I think Erik Watts may have been there as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah. Watts, Flair, and Brian Lawler. They were all angry at Jeff Jarrett because he ditched them as friends or didn't help them along or something. It was bad.

Remember how on paper Legacy should have been awesome but sucked? Well, I guess we can say that as bad as it was, at least it wasn't Watts, Flair and Lawler bad.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Its free to sign up for and scroll around. There's a bunch of recent episodes of Impact and Xplosion up and then everything else is there but locked. So you can see the selection at least. It seems to have a lot of the back catalogue as well as most of the syndicated shows they've done, One Night Only shows, and stuff like that. Plus a bunch of small indie shows. But I've only ever used it to watch recent Impact episodes and I haven't done that in months so I have no idea if its still like that.

Does it have the weekly PPVs though?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I dread to ask, but which one is the face?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Per PWInsider, they re-signed Su Yung to a multiyear deal

Will she lead the brand into the future?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Has TJP actually been accused of anything? I know he says stupid poo poo and holds dumb and stupid opinions, but has his name come up at all in the last couple of weeks or so?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

frankly i think admitting to reading fanfic about yourself and your female coworkers should compel a call to HR but no i dont think there have been any allegations about him

Yeah, OK, I admit I totally missed that fanfic part, not that I was trying to defend him or anything. I guess it got lost in the shuffle in the absolute deluge of exposures in the last couple of weeks, but I guess that's on the low end of the scale when it comes to lovely behaviour. At least in comparison to someone like, say, Joey Ryan or Jack Gallagher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I don't like Moose or this story but its actually kind of funny and fitting if he had a fake belt. I mean, it is a fake belt. Where and how would he have gotten "the real one"?

But I also have no idea where "the real one" is. Or if there's more than one. Or honestly, I'm not sure I really thought about it before this moment. I'm now genuinely curious to learn the full history of where any and all TNA Heavyweight Championships came from or ended up.

According to Wikipedia, Bobby Lashley is the last person to hold the specific TNA world title belt, before it being renamed.