Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

I don't know who the gently caress any of these people are other than James Storm and Josh Matthews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

sbaldrick posted:

I wonder if I just showed up tonight they would let me in.

They'd probably have you do a run-in during the main event.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

corn in the bible posted:

I get why he'd do that but why on Earth would they take him?

He is actually pretty good at his job and is one of the few things TNA/Impact has going for them.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tato posted:

I'm very confused. I thought they packed up shop to Canada to save money but now they're back in the Zone. And along the way they're losing every single person with a name. Storm, EC3, Lashley, etc. Even dudes with nothing else going on like Chris Masters quit. What's the plan here exactly?

Also, how are they affording Alberto? Do they have a line on some premium coke or has he literally burnt every other bridge in the industry?

Presumably he can't get on US TV without being on Impact because he has burned the WWE/LU bridges and Impact have blown a fuckton of money to have him there so they can't really afford anyone else of note.

I'm sure basing their company around a volatile cokehead is going to work out just fine.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Gaz-L posted:

Eh, LU would probably take him at this point if they could afford him, but season 4 is apparently being funded by a piggybank, the change in Robert Rodriguez's couch and an IndieGoGo, so...

He was already in LU and if i recall they had their fill of dealing with his nonsense.

spudsbuckley fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jan 31, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

TNA should build a fake NXT ring and entrance ramp at WM, trick performers into coming in for Takeover, and then lock the doors and reveal its really tna

They'd probably still gently caress it up by misspelling NXT on the ring aprons or something.