Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Marcade posted:

Simple, put everyone in masks. Completely ignore that guys shrink and grow between episodes.

everyone wrestles in kaiju big battel monster suits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

RZApublican posted:

Wait, no, let's not even loving pretend at this point. Their roster page is somehow even more hilarious than it was last time, it's over-inflated to hell and back and I'm pretty sure they are just putting anyone that's worked a taping in the last six months on there.

http://impactwrestling.com/roster/

lmao at the only person who doesn't have a BFG image

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

The scariest was that time it looked like he legit did nearly die because they asked him to do a bump off a cage backfirst onto steps

never forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIRPg8fsABc

he did another stupid high bump at the previous night's tapings, which was my first ever wrestling show, but i can't find it anywhere

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

the most important discovery here is that Jack Swagger has a new (old/shoot) name, "Jake Hager"

apparently if you're wondering what TNA-by-way-of-indies ticket prices look like, they command the same as, uh, an NWO reunion night

(also pentagon is not on the card anymore cuz apparently he double booked himself)

abraham linksys fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Oct 17, 2017

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

trevor lee was good at the AAW shows I went to a couple weekends ago except for the part where he called a fan a human being mid-match

that was not great

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

#RockstarSpud

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/TD_Place/status/925722079667851265

congrats to Section B ticketholders

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

exploded mummy posted:

Bryan & Vinny are watching Bound For Glory

You should too

If not more people like John Pollock could get fired

anthem should have just publicly held the LAW hostage in exchange for a buy rate tbh, would have popped the number probably

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

oatgan posted:

italo disco was killer

the lack of italo disco entrance music in wrestling is insanely hosed up tbh

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

honestly i'm surprised the synthwave trend hasn't hit wrestling at all

even with vince being behind, Drive is like 6 years old at this point

joey janela uses kavinsky as his entrance

which is fine but synthwave is basic as gently caress poo poo liked by normies and fascists, whereas italo disco is where the real poo poo is. who will be the first wrestler brave enough to use radiorama as their entrance music, i wonder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIYbeJAk9SM

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

remember when aries cut one of the worst promos ever for house of hardcore live on twitch tv

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

there's a lot of things about TNA that defy logic, but I still fundamentally don't understand what the gently caress happened with the Canada situation

like, they're still owned by Anthem, right? which is why they wanted to move to Canada? but then didn't get a venue so they just... went back to Orlando?

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Charles Gnarwin posted:

The best car game is Stuntman: Ignition

it's kinda funny how the first Stuntman was, like, the Dark Souls of driving games, and then the sequel was both way easier while still being miles ahead of the difficulty of most arcade racers (I played Burnout Revenge for the first time in years recently and lmao I think you can beat that game without using anything to turn except hitting the walls)

I wish I'd played more of it, really; when I got it I was still young enough I didn't really have patience for games that took effort

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

the real difference is that bully ray is a draw

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

janela is from jersey, not a new yorker :colbert:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

"Halal Beefcake" is an incredible team name

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

rovert posted:

I forgot to reply to this. I don't know the absolute latest on him and I want to respect his privacy to some degree. But he had an extremely hard time mentally/emotionally post-Wrestling and had to seek help for it.

this is the most hosed up thing I've read in a minute

I hope Jarek is okay and will soon have another magic card deck Kickstarter for me to ironically back :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

idk man as someone who regularly watches evolve streams that poo poo looks great compared to my expectations of low budget wrestling graphics