Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

coconono posted:

GFW is a bunch of high functioning illiterates.

That explains why they'd sign those contracts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Sweet, he's reprising his Spring Breakers character. Jacked for Jesus!

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Venomous posted:

what the hell could Derrick Bateman even do in the WWE these days? Dibiase ripoff? Underboss type for Daniel Bryan? idk

Fake Undertaker or Fake Kane.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Ottawa's a poor choice to do this in. It's all white collar government workers who prefer to spend their time and money at Irish pubs or Senators games. They should have gone to a place like Hamilton.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Chinston Wurchill posted:

It is indeed. I assume you also live in western Canada then. He's getting some mileage out of being the last graduate of the Hart Kidd dungeon, not to mention high-profile jobs to Braun and Lars Sullivan!

They should hold Slammiversary in Western Canada, if only because you just know that Bruce Hart would end up scamming them somehow.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

If only the Impact Pizza could have let TNA make dough

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

I think the biggest thing he did was a tag team with Brad Maddox.

The last guy who did that held the tag titles for over a year.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Julio Cruz posted:

They don't really have much choice - if they left out all current/former WWE names they'd only have Storm, Abyss and some X-division guys.

Don’t forget Rellik (killer spelled backwards).

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Sorry for forgetting about Johnny the Bull.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I just caught the main event of impact on tv (it’s on the Gameshow Network in Canada a lot) and what the gently caress happened to John Morrison? His timing is terrible and everything he does looks so spotty. His timing was way off and it was really noticeable. Was he always this way or was this just a one-off? Am I remembering his WWE run with rose coloured glasses?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

J-Ro posted:

He's usually pretty good (just finished watching the live stream and he had a fun title match with Callihan), but when he's off, he's off.

I'd like to think so.

I’m glad he can be good. I honestly feel that this company finally will go belly up this year and most of the talent will get snatched up. I was impressed by Brian Cage. I had only seen a handful of his matches in LU before Netflix removed it.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

It’s worth noting that AEW doesn’t have a TV deal in Canada yet and there’s a chance that they could end up on an Anthem owned network. It may be cheaper for Anthem to pay a rights fee for AEW than to pay to keep Impact operating.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Lance Storm is from Calgary...Alberta, Canada, and that alone should tell you that he’s on the political right. He’s likely a Blue Tory though (think right-leaning Democrat) rather than a Red Tory (like a Republican).

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I like Dlo and I’m glad he has a job in the industry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

fatherofmustard posted:

They both did.

They both beat Ringo’s wife?