Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Somebody tell me there's video of the Impact where Big Poppa Pump cuts the Steinernomics promo on that shitshow of a website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

According to an attendee on The Board, they ran out of beer halfway through, used portapotties for bathrooms, and the roof was leaking all night.

Fitting that Impact would choose the TNA of venues to run Bound For Glory in.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Remember true crime: streets of la

The only reason I remember it is because the attempt to reboot it, a franchise made of two lovely games, gave us Sleeping Dogs, an actually good game.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Vigilante 8 2nd Offense was the best car combat game ever made.

:emptyquote:

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

There was a third Vigilante 8 game, I found out the other day. Came out in like 2007. I was like oh hell yes, then I found out it was just the first game remastered and called V8: Arcade edition.

V8 Arcade was more of a remix, mostly stuff from V8 with a couple elements from 2nd Offense. It was fine, and I actually liked the simplified control scheme they introduced as an option, but it's no 2nd Offense. Also, pretty sure dumbfire rockets in that game were hella busted.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

He was the one who came up with that horrendous Liberace gimmick, so don’t be.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

proposal: i am going to make an environmentally sustainable yoga retreat in hawaii

reality: a y2k survivalist paid goons a "food stipend" to help me clearcut a rainforest, dig a road by hand, torture and mutilate animals to death on camera, and bathe in/drink from an improperly filtered kiddy pool that wild hogs poo poo and pissed in

proposal: i am going to make a fun zipline for kids at camp

reality: a goon spent tens of thousands of dollars constructing a machine that kills children, entirely by accident

proposal: a fad diet thread in the exercise forum

reality: a mentally ill man resembling a melted candle, the pied piper of ham joints, told people that eating nothing but eggs and bacon and lard in paint buckets (they were literally buying and eating buckets full of lard in the name of good health) would not only make them lose weight, but was so healthy it would cure heart disease and cancer. an enormous fat powerlifter who cant run for 20 seconds probated and banned anyone who challenged this wisdom until it lead to a man barely in his 20s being prescribed statins.

proposal: a thread about animal husbandry in the pet forum

reality: a moderator unrepentantly killed animals with ac/dc hadoukens and probated people who asked questions

proposal: goons run a wrestling tv show

reality: goons steal youtube content from an entirely different promotion still somehow better

DJExile posted:

Proposal: I can build my own house

Reality: :grovertoot:

Proposal: Females love gray and black bathrooms with no lighting

Reality: [cut joists dot jpg]

This dead, gay forum is the loving best.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

I read Rhino as Riho for a moment and got very, very confused.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

I too, thought that Shark Boy was still signed with IMPACT/TNA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

To be fair, this totally looks like the kind of thing that’d be airbrushed on the side of Rob’s drat Van.