Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

That F5 on the ramp made Brock look like gives a poo poo. Also the guy giving the Twitch announcements is terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I watched AGDQ last week and their announcers were less awkward.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Hit the talking guy with the stick, he's annoying.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Does this cage seem small to anyone else?

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

How do you confuse a chair and table?

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Did the OVE forget what year it is?

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

The time guy can be heard on the annoying talking bits.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Ahhh! Bad comedy! Make it stop, or have a point.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Wow, the crowd cares about someone

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

A clean finish! First one of the night, and then Rosemary showed up.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Shamrock's original run in TNA had a ladder vs. submission match go to a No Contest when The Wall ran in.

What!? How does that even work? Both the match stipulation and the finish.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Yes, they're still doing shows. Tonight at 8PM Eastern is night 1 of Rebellion

Ken Shamrock vs Sami Callihan in an unsanctioned match
Ace Austin defends the X title against Willie Mack
Kiera Hogan vs Kylie Rae
oVe (Madman Fulton and Jake and Dave Crist) vs Tommy Dreamer, Rhino and a mystery partner

What are the odds the mystery partner is RVD? I remember he and Rhino were feuding last time I heard, but when has that ever stopped Impact?

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I looked up Jarrett's WK9 match and he's wrestling the dads (TenCozy and Honma) second from the bottom. It's like they acknowledged he had to be there, but that he wasn't a draw.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave's comments on the Slammiversary ad https://streamable.com/d3ipfz

Too Long Didn't Watch, obviously Spud's off the table now, but for the rest of them Slammiversary is days after all of their non-competes are up, and TNA has a decent shot at getting a lot of them if they're serious about pursuing them. They have the cash
Impact having money? What strange world are we living in? :psyduck:

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Do we know who was booking before?

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

With all of TNA's issues, how many champs have been fired at the end of or during their reigns?

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

J-Ro posted:

I'm here for Good Brothers vs The North (or Deaners, Rascalz, XXXL or even Reno Scum)... Pretty much here for Gallows & Anderson vs the world.

Edit: sorta beaten. Another match for Slammiversary:

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1277632920736260096

Are there any "classic" TNA gimick match types that would work for a 10 person free-for-all, other than battle royal? Seems like it might be fun to bust out an old classic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Impact ending:
The ending promo for Slammiversary said the returning former World Champ wouldn't be coming back alone
Added to the video were flashes of Amazing Red, Gregory Helms, the Beautiful People, Bully Ray, and kids (Heath Slater's)
There were three glasses of booze that got picked up

Twitch aftershow:
Callis teased Gallows and Anderson
Callis was in Atlanta. Maria and Mike Kanellis flew there yesterday

Slammiversary card (still a week to add matches but this is mostly full, I'd say):
Alisha Edwards, Jessicka Havok, Kiera Hogan, Kimber Lee, Kylie Rae, Nevaeh, Rosemary, Susie (Su Yung), Tasha Steelz, Taya Valkyrie and Madison Rayne in a gauntlet for #1 contendership to the Knockouts title
Willie Mack defends the X title against Chris Bey
Jordynne Grace defends the Knockouts title against Deonna Purrazzo
The North (Ethan Page and Josh Alexander) defend the tag titles against Sami Callihan and Ken Shamrock
Moose defends the TNA title against Tommy Dreamer
Ace Austin, Eddie Edwards, Trey Miguel and a mystery opponent fight in a fatal fourway for the vacant Impact title

Man, I know 2020 is weird but I didn't think it was "Give Tommy Dreamer a title shot at least 15 years after his prime" weird.