Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

corn in the bible posted:

in tna every match is a loser leaves the company match

To be fair, it's also a winner leaves the company match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

The best car game is Stuntman: Ignition

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Jenkem Delivery posted:

I don't know if you can blame Sami too much for that, it looked like an honest accident on a very very poorly planned spot. The bat clearly ricochets off the chair. booked that should be fired though.

I blame Sami because the dumbass spot was probably his idea and he should have pulled the swing when he connected with the chair. Also, I saw him destroy Keith Lee's brain with the back of a chair, so I don't doubt that he is careless with his offense in service of looking so loving intense, bro.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Sami Callihan is the worst. I can't think of any promotion that wouldn't be improved by dumping his rear end.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

El Gallinero Gros posted:

AAW is pretty dependant on him he sorta carried the company for a bit along with the OI4K, Eddie Kingston, and the Lucha Bros.

Yeah and every AAW show I've been to would be better without Callihan in the main event or even on the card. Seeing Naito was dope but Sami dragged the match down.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Jerusalem posted:

DJZ is King Cuerno under a different mask? :aaa:

I really dig King Cuerno :shobon:

Cuerno is far and away the best in the match. Mostly because Cuerno tends to be the best in any match he's in.

He's the best.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

At the last AAW show, you could see Sami's scalp through his dumb little bun. It's going to take Penta one swipe with the clippers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

fadmonkey posted:

Impact is just 2018 AAW at this point. Same roster, same fan interest.

TNA doesn't have Paco so don't even try to compare them.