Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dsriggs posted:

They had ONE day of not booking dumb venues before remembering which company they were.

One of these days he's going to find the gold Jimmy Hoffa was buried with, if he keeps it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dsriggs posted:

Since there's no September thread yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veB8aG3bW0U

...yeah TNA can gently caress off.

This is disgusting and absolutely a TNA-rear end TNA stunt to pull.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

personal reasons never drew a dime, jeff

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whelp, I guess this is it for TNA.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think we'll spell that name another way... double G, double O, double N, double E.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Tna will probably stay in business as long as someone thinks they can break into the business by taking over TNAs infrastructure

WHAT'S ELON MUSK DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Didn't they gently caress up the first round of the new GFW belts?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
e: double, weird

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pathetic little tramp posted:

Wait so Jarrett got fired for flinging tacos into the crowd? Isn't that pretty standard heel behaviour a la Roddy Piper playing La Cucaracha on the bagpipes after he got a crowd of Mexicans to stand for the national anthem?

No he got fired for showing up wasted and attempting wrestling shitfaced

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grendels Dad posted:

Nooooo, you jinxed it!

I just feel like this is really it this time. They're on the fuckin' TV Guide channel now, there's no way they get out of this hole.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
WHATS CONOR MCGREGOR DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Everything is fine! Everything is fine!!!! We certainly own the name to this exciting and growing company!!!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thanks for reminding me I could be watching something else, agent 47

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

Nordholm confirmed on Observer Radio that Del Rio is back at Bound For Glory

What. The gently caress?!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RZApublican posted:

Does this include all of the Paparazzi Productions segments that he was in, because those are worth far, far more than any of his matches in TNA

Paparazzi Productions began as a gimmick when Alex Shelley began carrying a camera to the ring in November 2005 to record his matches.[1] In January 2006, Jeff Jarrett hired him to gather counter-blackmail against Jackie Gayda and later Sting.[2][1] After Destination X in March, Father James Mitchell hired Shelley to stalk NWA World Heavyweight Champion Christian Cage's wife.[1]

In May, Alex Shelley interviewed Kevin Nash, who said that he was the main attraction of TNA and that the X Division was a bunch of no-talent hacks. At the end of the TNA 2006 World X Cup Tournament, Shelley abandoned his teammates in Team USA after they won the World X Cup and joined Nash on his assault of Chris Sabin.[1] He started filming Nash as he attacked Sabin, Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt. He also helped Nash win a match against Sabin at Slammiversary. On June 29, Shelley enlisted Johnny Devine to be Paparazzi Production's production assistant.[2] They wrestled as a tag team in a match on a special TNA Xplosion episode, as well as an Impact! non-title match versus the NWA Tag Team Champions A.J. Styles and Christopher Daniels. The team of Nash and Shelley lost to Sabin and Lethal at Victory Road on July 16.

Nash then decided he wanted to win the X Division Championship. He joined the Number One Contender match for the title against Chris Sabin at Hard Justice.[3][4] Over the weekend, however, he suffered a mysterious neck injury and named Alex Shelley to replace him in the match. Nash went out of action due to the injury, while Shelley and Devine continued to wrestle in both singles and tag team action. Nash returned prior to Bound for Glory and held the Kevin Nash Open Invitational X Division Gauntlet Battle Royal, which was won by the debuting Austin Starr. Nash had taken an interest in Starr, which seemed to be at the behest of Shelley.

On the October 26 edition of Impact!, Shelley revealed that he had fired Devine due to insubordination (refusing to edit German snuff films) and Nash, in admiration, directed Shelley to record all of Austin Starr's actions. Despite the obvious resentment between Shelley and Starr, Nash decided to start the Paparazzi Championship Series X-Division tournament. Although the duo could not overcome the team of Ron Killings and Lance Hoyt at Genesis, Nash continued to show confidence in the team.

The Paparazzi Championship Series (PCS) began on December 10, 2006 at Turning Point, and the included contestants were Alex Shelley, Austin Starr, Senshi, Jay Lethal, and Sonjay Dutt. Shelley and Starr showed little teamwork, causing both men to lose, allowing Senshi to win the first challenge. The PCS featured several challenges over the weeks, including push-ups, pogo jumping, and limbo contests, along with games of musical chairs and Texas hold'em. It ended at Final Resolution where Shelley defeated Starr to become the PCS Champion.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Phenix Rising posted:

Man, this mobile site is something else.

Whats Aron Rex doing in the Impact Zone?!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

They openly display the links to the MP4s in the source code

So you can just go download any show you want

Triple H here, I'm proud to announce a fine new addition to the WWE Network,

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benne posted:

So wait, their biggest show of the year is 1 1/2 months away and they don't even have a location yet? The gently caress is going on? :psyduck:

GEE EFF DUBAYOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a.lo posted:

Is this still TNA? Do people still wish it was TNA? What is this?

That which cannot live may never die

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jeremy Borash's Broken Universe as directed by Tommy Wiseau

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy poo poo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What is Jim Cornette's deal with Canada?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No loving way. Billy is really gonna try this again, isn't he?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RZApublican posted:

Get the roster to build it with a shot at the title as payment.

Which ones? The GFW title? The Impact titles? The TNA title? Who knows! It's like a raffle!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Section B is a work of art

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RZApublican posted:

Wrestlers are now required to pay before they work a match.

Fans can now pay to book "customs" under the provision they can be spliced into weekly programming.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
JEFF JARRETT HAS BOARDED A PLANE AND LEFT THE COUNTRY OF HIS OWN ACCORD

Jarrett to replace Angle at TLC??

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anthem is out of money!

Wrong! Anthem has loads of money! Absolute mountains of cash! We're gonna be wrestling in Canada for the next thousand years!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grem posted:

So with TNA and GFW parting ways my buddy will no longer be appearing on Bound for Glory. I'm bummed, that was probably going to be the highlight of his life.

At least we got to see his sick tattoo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benne posted:

That's a loving dire card for their biggest show of the year

Wait I thought that was Slammiversary

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

flashy_mcflash posted:

I can still buy ten tickets to the "sold out" Bound For Glory

Try for yourself

Weird this is what I got

quote:

The number of seats you requested in RINGSIDE - RESERVED SEATS - ROWS 1 - 3 was not found. However, seats were found in FLOOR - GENERAL ADMISSION. Click on "Check Out" to accept these tickets and continue.

Also with that CFO gone this is probably gonna be the death of GFW/TNA/Impact it sounds like

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Impact will finally get the pops it deserves

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh cmon you ever wanted to be paid to watch a wrestling show

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh I see you guys forgot to post the IMPACT Pizzas & Cocktail

https://twitter.com/crustandcrate/status/921456458977308672

https://twitter.com/crustandcrate/status/921457093248348161

https://twitter.com/crustandcrate/status/921457802186440704

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holy poo poo that belt

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He believes in testosterone astrology, so actually he isn’t (the joke is libertarianism is made up bullshit by assholes who don’t understand what taxes are for)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't wait to #MakeImpactGreatAgain as I roll around the Hyatt with my Impact Championship title, a harem of Knockouts at my back

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's a photoshop, sadly.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
THE KING OF THE MOUNTAIN IS BACK! BOOM! SLAPNUTS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benne posted:

lol Aries

Then
Now
forever