Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nintendo?
This poll is closed.
Nintendon't 45 22.73%
Nintendoomed 22 11.11%
Nintendrone 13 6.57%
Nintendovahkiin 55 27.78%
Nintend'oh! 63 31.82%
Total: 198 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Man FFXV has a lot of lovingly rendered food. That is one hungry game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

you know he's top dawg cause those puny little elbow bucklers prove nobody else rolls with a beastly weapon like his

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Raxivace posted:

Man FFXV has a lot of lovingly rendered food. That is one hungry game.

I cant play it before dinner for real.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Speaking of I've spent 25 hours in the first 3 chapters of FFXV and I think I'm finally ready to move on with the main story...love Duscae

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

In Training posted:

Speaking of I've spent 25 hours in the first 3 chapters of FFXV and I think I'm finally ready to move on with the main story...love Duscae
Yeah that's what I did too. While FFXV has its fair share of flaws I really enjoyed just running around in it like that.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i don't like the gamefeel it couldn't end soon enough for me.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Real hurthling! posted:

you know he's top dawg cause those puny little elbow bucklers prove nobody else rolls with a beastly weapon like his

I was thinking Cid (Cat Cid, not to be confused with Non-Cid Cat or Non-Cat Cid both of which are characters obviously) had a big weapon but none of his art actually shows him with it I guess.

That's the build of a man that definitely has a weapon taller than him though.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

never skip leg day

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

:buttfame:

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Is that Cotton Hill's fursona?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
no, cotton hill doesn't have a fursona. he has an anime original character do not steal though

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

FirstAidKite posted:

When did THIS

You couldn't wear your turtleneck any lower, so you made one for each shoe! SAY IT!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Mad rutty

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I could see her three different-colored pairs of thong underwear over her low-rise jeans with one pant leg cut off and the other leg darned with chainmail

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I would buy an HD rerelease of Threads of Fate.

Also Marche woulda beat the poo poo out of Luso if they ever met.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I would buy a HD re-release of pretty much every PS1 Square game.

Well maybe not Chocobo Racing.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i've always like threads of fate more than brave fencer musashi just because it's not full of one-off characters who only appear for like ten minutes before disappearing for the entire game

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

What about Chocobo Dungeon

Or Ehrgeiz

I'd love for a xenogears hd rerelease for pc but I wouldn't expect anything like that ever

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah but everyone's name isn't a food pun either :colbert:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

FirstAidKite posted:

Or Ehrgeiz

I'd love for a xenogears hd rerelease for pc but I wouldn't expect anything like that ever

Okay on Dungeon, eh on Ehrgeiz

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Man I just want Einhander.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

Man now I want some motherfuckin pizza

i said that this morning and my boss ordered dominos so be careful what you wish for

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Phantasium posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AldIERbaoE

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

dromal phrenia posted:

i said that this morning and my boss ordered dominos so be careful what you wish for

Eh, I'll take it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
a legend of mana hd rerelease that's just the same game but with uncompressed audio

would never happen

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

see i told you guys chuchupolin liberation front propaganda is so dumb but yall didn't believe me

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
So, I finally got my Shantae code two days later than retail despite the fact it was I supposed to get it early...and the loving thing won't redeem. I tried putting it in on the website on my phone and while the content came up it refused to redeem. I then put it in through the actual PS4 store and just got an error saying the code might no longer be valid tried it on the PC store and got the same thing as my phone. Now I'm just getting an error. gently caress me, I just want to play this stupid thing that I was supposed to get like a week ago :argh:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Sakurazuka posted:

that's ok i'd buy chocobo racing twice

you just know they have a clean master of diamonds in my heart, i hope i'll be able to hear it someday

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
i would buy an hd rerelease of chocobo dungeon wii

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

dromal phrenia posted:

I have spent $30 for a single-serving size artisanal pizza, but hell, I wouldn't turn down Domino's

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Phantasium posted:

:same:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

glam rock hamhock posted:

So, I finally got my Shantae code two days later than retail despite the fact it was I supposed to get it early...and the loving thing won't redeem. I tried putting it in on the website on my phone and while the content came up it refused to redeem. I then put it in through the actual PS4 store and just got an error saying the code might no longer be valid tried it on the PC store and got the same thing as my phone. Now I'm just getting an error. gently caress me, I just want to play this stupid thing that I was supposed to get like a week ago :argh:

Enjoy playing as Rascal Shoes, in Shanty.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I haven't played an nba2k game in like 8 years, is this poo poo really GTA: basketball edition now?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

FirstAidKite posted:

Or Ehrgeiz

Xenogears looks amazing on ePSXe. At double speed or maybe 100fps, it runs smooth like a PS2 game.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

nachos posted:

I haven't played an nba2k game in like 8 years, is this poo poo really GTA: basketball edition now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdtLxfbyvmA

Edit: Realtalk 2k18 looks dope. I would say it's more like Splatoon: Basketball Edition though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EPHnjHu77g

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Sep 1, 2017

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Apparently the codes wayforward sent won't be active until tomorrow for whatever reason. Seriously salty about not being able to play a scantily clad cartoon pirate right now.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Macaluso posted:

I really can't stress enough just how much the loss of Ashley Burch as Chloe tanked my interest in this game. Like straight up I would play this game and probably enjoy it even if it's not good if she was still voicing her. Every clip of the game with the new girl it just doesn't work. She isn't Chloe.

It's like, have any of you ever seen the Lilo & Stitch sequel that went to DVD? Animation wise it's really good but the new voice of Lilo (Dakota Fanning) is just a little bit off the entire time and she ends up way overacting and it really ruins what would otherwise be a pretty okay experience. This is how the BtS seems.

I mean I'm also a big fan of Ashley Burch in general tho so V:shobon:V

Cory in the House has a pretty good theme song at least. Knack has nothing

On the bright side, based on the footage I've seen from Before the Storm they seem to have gotten back the majority of the Life is Strange's cast (except possibly Frank) so that's something at least.

Which makes sense seeing as Ashley Burch was pretty much the only professional actor in the cast and as such would be the only one really affected by the strike.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Sep 1, 2017

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Larryb posted:

On the bright side, based on the footage I've seen they seem to have gotten back the majority of the first game's cast (except possibly Frank) so that's something at least.

Which makes sense seeing as Ashley Burch was pretty much the only professional actor in the cast and as such would be the only one really affected by the strike.

Ashly Burch was in Knack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Knick Knack paddywhack, give a dog an Xbone.

• Locked thread