Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nintendo?
This poll is closed.
Nintendon't 45 22.73%
Nintendoomed 22 11.11%
Nintendrone 13 6.57%
Nintendovahkiin 55 27.78%
Nintend'oh! 63 31.82%
Total: 198 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
I just watched Kubo and the Two Strings and hoo boy was that good. It's on Netflix now!

It was like someone combined Bayonetta and Dark Souls and put a kid-friendly coat of paint on it. Great flick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Kubo is amazing

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPjL1DIYOwo

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Real hurthling! posted:

Kubo is amazing

heck yeah it is

this is me today NWS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJLOAjsamEE

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

The original good boy

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
so why isn't this "The Year of Kirby" :mad:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

because every year is the year of kirby

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Chilled peanut butter is actually good

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

precision posted:

The Kirby game didn't come out this year

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

The first episode of the Defenders was interesting. I dig seeing the characters I recognize from the past shows.

Also there's this dipshit with a lame tattoo moping around listening to his iPod but 75% of a show being all right ain't bad

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Quest For Glory II posted:

Chilled peanut butter is actually good

The taste is fine but it sucks to spread it on bread

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

precision posted:

I don't want Kirby tainted by the lovely year that is 2017.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
hey, we've got 4 months to turn it around

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope recore winds up being cool, considering its the Metroid Prime 4 that nintendo didn't foot the bill for. I wonder who is making actual MP4 and what it will look like

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I've done it! After almost a year of on-again, off-again playing I've finally beaten The Witcher 3 and all of its expansions. By far the greatest game I couldn't wait to get done playing because woof, does that combat wear thin by hour 50, and I think I sunk about 120 into that sucker.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Wildtortilla posted:

I just watched Kubo and the Two Strings and hoo boy was that good. It's on Netflix now!

It was like someone combined Bayonetta and Dark Souls and put a kid-friendly coat of paint on it. Great flick!

I'd strongly recommend watching every movie that studio (Laika) has made, they're all phenomenal

except boxtrolls

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Kubo is great but the best thing about it is this behind the scenes reverse-stop-motion video

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

are they mt dew flavored

those mt dew flavored doritos were surprisingly good

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I didn't know they can grow mold.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Raxivace posted:

I don't want Kirby tainted by the lovely year that is 2017.

There was already a Kirby game released in 2017 centered around micro-transactions.

Dream Land has already been infected.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

spudsbuckley posted:

MS are doing another 'Day One Edition' console for the Xbox One X and are partnering with Doritos to promote it.

They still think it's 2013 and that they are still relevant. As far as i know you could still get Day One standard Xbox Ones on Amazon until recently. You know, the thing that came out in 2013 that no one bought.

I'm convinced the Xbox division has become some elaborate tax scam.

lol microsoft what are you doing

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

precision posted:

Our president is a fat pastel-colored blob who spends most of his time sucking up what other people say about him and then attacking by spitting it back out through the gaping holes in his brain, this is The Term of Kirby.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Don't you ever compare Kirby to goddamn Trump. gently caress you.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Yeah wow what the gently caress

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

this

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Viewtiful Jew posted:

There was already a Kirby game released in 2017 centered around micro-transactions.

Dream Land has already been infected.

What game? There was Blowout Blast which was an awesome little arcade game for like 6 bucks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The mission in Ace Combat 5 where you have to time radar destruction with your squad can suck my entire butthole.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Thanks for reminding me of your loser whinging.:butt: I'll beat Breath of Fire 3 and have Trump fairly defeat this nasty woman.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Aug 19, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Scalding Coffee posted:

Thanks for reminding me of your loser whinging.:butt:

What is this in reference to, because I do a lot of whinging.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Invisible werewolf (entirely visible, not actually a wolf)
It took me over three months to get close to beating Persona 5 but I'm getting there. I'm glad it picks up towards the end because the fourth and fifth arcs were kind of a huge slog at times and killed my interest in playing frequently.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj4H3Ioxs6s

Just remindin everybody that this exists

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Nina posted:

It took me over three months to get close to beating Persona 5 but I'm getting there. I'm glad it picks up towards the end because the fourth and fifth arcs were kind of a huge slog at times and killed my interest in playing frequently.

I had no problem with palace 4 but I got to palace 5 like 2 months ago and just really dread the thought of going back to it.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i gotta hand it to whoever designed the water god maze in mega man battle network 4 it's a really novel idea creating a maze with literally no recognizable method to progress and also making it impossible to progress until you find five piles of dead bodies

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Invisible werewolf (entirely visible, not actually a wolf)

precision posted:

I had no problem with palace 4 but I got to palace 5 like 2 months ago and just really dread the thought of going back to it.

They're just both sooo long and it's around the point when you're likely to hit stat requirements for all the confidant arcs so the daily life bits became duller to me as well.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i learned today that just about the entire cooking mama franchise scored in the 50s-60s on metacritic. not one game reviewers could agree was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

lets hang out posted:

a 21 meg gif file

really?

• Locked thread