Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nintendo?
This poll is closed.
Nintendon't 45 22.73%
Nintendoomed 22 11.11%
Nintendrone 13 6.57%
Nintendovahkiin 55 27.78%
Nintend'oh! 63 31.82%
Total: 198 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I would have preferred the Persona 5 fighting game to be first on the docket. Fists of Justice and slicing fools with a battle-axe

:yeah:

I'm looking forward to seeing more p5 though. maybe everyone will come to understand that the cast is better than p4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I thought no mans sky was average and gave my copy away. Seeing that there's substantial updates makes me want to buy one of several million second hand copies on throwout.

But then I remember that Absolver and Destiny 2 are comin out soon so fucc it

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Mordja posted:

Gearbox is making a new, 1v1 FPS with collectible card game elements. :lol:

Is the game hobby-grade?????

More importantly, will it make randy pitchford finally lose his mind completely and stop making games

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Yeah I think they're waiting for a full release, not just early access. Kinda sucks cos I'd like to try it, but I don't want to imagine what the PS store would look like if they allowed early access games.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

In Training posted:

They already do, Fortnite is an early access title that even has a retail release. I saw it in a Best Buy. Hell, in like 6 months its going to be free to play but theyre selling it for 60 dollars at retail. Seems like a complete scam

lol gross. I thought that was a full release

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

spending something like five years in closed beta to become what's basically a clicker seems like a big self-own.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Kirby's Battlegrounds

you're right.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

This cafe I'm at is playing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt594nYBPQA

I've never been more determined to drink this fuckin brew.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Those tracks wouldn't have made me feel as powerful tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

DLC Inc posted:

I'm surprised nobody has tried to create a Power Stone clone, besides that one piece of poo poo game on Steam. Nintendo should turn Smash Bros into this so we get something new plus murder the competitive Smash scene, killing 2 birds with 1 stone (heh, Stone)

Nintendo should turn smash bros into like eight different games up to and including a power stone clone.

• Locked thread