Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nintendo?
This poll is closed.
Nintendon't 45 22.73%
Nintendoomed 22 11.11%
Nintendrone 13 6.57%
Nintendovahkiin 55 27.78%
Nintend'oh! 63 31.82%
Total: 198 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I've done what I've always done with JRPGs and just kinda stopped during the final dungeon of Persona 5

I should really hop back on that horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Shindragon posted:

Drawing a blank. Is the DLC for UC4 near the end of this month? I haven't had time to notice if it actually got a release date.

uncharted but with women comes out soon and i had no idea until an ad on twitch

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

I've never properly played a Sonic or Mega Man, where should I start

Mega Man's a really long and sprawling series with a lot of good games and a lot of bad games

I'd probably have you try Mega Man 1 or 2 just to see how you like it. the game you're most likely to get into is Mega Man X, the SNES game, though

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

casual reminder that the Mega Man Zero games were the apex of Mega Man's gameplay

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

battle network games are adequate but are probably left for my middle school self to play

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

there is absolutely nothing engaging about battle network's story or characters other than Mega Man being an AI scan of the main character's dead brother, which is never touched on

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Dragonatrix posted:

I can't believe no one has mentioned the factual truth that ZX is both the best X game and the best Zero game.

I don't care for the overworld but the gameplay is otherwise good

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

it's entirely outside my worldview for Griffin to gently caress this up so I'm gonna follow his lead

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

chumbler posted:

But what if he is just pulling the long con and is a co-conspirator?

no. nope

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

let's use this event properly to knock Nick off of the videos and replace him with Justin

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

this owns and is very current

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm replaying FF7 with content/difficulty mod and a guy near the beginning after the first Mako Reactor scenario says that a lot of innocents were killed in that explosion

that's not very good

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

what the gently caress? that looks cool. I beat FFXV and that looks way cooler

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Magic's my favorite card game but they'll never monetize it the way Hearthstone is because Wizards is insanely cheap

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Isn't this because a lot of the existing economy is controlled by resellers and collectors and and if Wizards does something to piss them off (such as making something good enough to draw dollars away from purchasing cards) they could collapse the entire market?

I would just like for them to make a modern Shandalar

gently caress'Em

Real hurthling! posted:

All i know is they are banned from a lot of game stores because they cause problems.

my Yu-Gi-Oh experience is going to a card shop for a Magic tournament and they were running a Yu-Gi-Oh one at the same time and there was a clear difference in demographics. the Magic crowd was older teens through thirties, maybe some forties. YGO was below 15 and above 50

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Origins is my favorite Arkham game

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Origins also has the best inclusion of the Riddler with his towers that served as good challenges that granted you fast travel spots

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

precision posted:

i enjoy my willful ignorance of games i don't understand. i don't really know what DayZ is either

it's the movie Battle Royale as a video game where young men call you the n-word

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm pretty sure I heard PS4 is getting it eventually

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

The only thing I know about Battle Brothers is that it's a European-developed game that includes the line "Refugees are those who are too weak or cowardly to defend their homes" or something like that

that does seem bad

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm okay with h3h3 being demonetized

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

glam rock hamhock posted:

So what are the chances Square will be dumb another to not put local multiplayer into the SoM remake?

https://t.co/7hEeBYillK

this says there will be local multi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

this is a decade gone but I miss early SS13 before the source was given out to people

we got excited when wires were added! turning the engine on meant something other than using it to blow everyone up!

• Locked thread