Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nintendo?
This poll is closed.
Nintendon't 45 22.73%
Nintendoomed 22 11.11%
Nintendrone 13 6.57%
Nintendovahkiin 55 27.78%
Nintend'oh! 63 31.82%
Total: 198 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I played I think the first five missions of Shadow Tactics on PS4 yesterday and I love it. Runs smoothly/plays pretty well on a controller

i think it might break my dumb idiot brain if there are missions with all five characters though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

i'm crying thank yuou video games

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

glam rock hamhock posted:

Morgana rules but man Ryuji is the worst of the sidekick characters by a lot and Yosuke has the added bonus of somehow being far gayer than then character P4 wanted you to think was gay.

The best persona high school best friend was actually touma from Tokyo Mirage Sessions but nobody played it I guess

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

whispering so no one can hear: i don't like the crash meme

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I thought it was fun

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

littleorv posted:

I got called a loving human being while playing an online game. Someone please console me

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

PantsBandit posted:

wtf even is a knack? Are they running that low on trademarkeable names?

It's a golem made up of a million tiny rocks to show the incredible power of the PS4

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

oddium posted:

hmm i am strongly considering

You could be like me and play games on consoles

You just put the disc in/wait for the 9GB patch to download + you're good to go

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I like 9 and X

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Phantasium posted:

Donkey Kong Country: Flash Freeze

We've replaced all the rocket barrel levels with that helicopter flash game where you push one button to keep from flying into the green top or bottom walls that randomly get jaggier.

I remember someone in the Mario Maker thread figured out you could make rocket barrel levels by combining water with the fastest autoscrolling setting and it was great

mario maker switch please

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I don't know who that is but don't leave me hanging on the details

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

Like, if I die, whatever. Get whatever's of any worth out of me, toss me in a ditch, or just set me on fire, burn the refuse, but I don't want anything to happen to KCB. She's all I got, all I'll ever have, and the idea of these stupid-rear end things being a sign of something serious that could be a massive detriment to her worries me to no end

This seems very melodramatic

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Is the fakku thing with that guy real

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Has No Man's Sky looped around to being good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

glam rock hamhock posted:

What is even going on itt right now?

There weren't enough games in July and it broke everyone

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Cjacobs Jacobs

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

vermin posted:

Is there an FPS that's always populated no matter what?

People are probably still playing blops 1/2

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

In Training posted:

It doesn't really matter who wins or loses splatfest

The results actually have serious consequences

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think renting this as a kid might have been the first time I was ever disappointed with a video game

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

That looks fun I guess

it seems like they've done kind of a bad job telling people what the game actually is (i'm still not 100% sure)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Regy Rusty posted:

I can't believe I never heard of The Sexy Brutale until today. I've wanted a puzzle game that used Majora's Mask style time loops for years and yet this passed me by for months. Any it's amazing and people should play it.

I liked it but I kinda wished there was a little more to the murders. For a lot of them after I solved it I was just left thinking "oh is that it". Saving the guests usually boils down to stopping a single event from happening whereas in Ghost Trick (I was comparing the two internally a lot which is maybe a little unfair) you'll do something to prevent the death but you've just bought the victim a little more time/the killer adapts to how things changed and now you have to deal with that and it was a lot more satisfying. The only puzzle in Sexy Brutale that was even a little complex was the slot machine one

idk I just wanted them to do a little more with the cool game mechanics they were working with (but it's definitely worth playing + I loved the art style)

I guess I'm being unfair since it was probably made by a small team

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Is that new Ninja Theory game going to be good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Lizard Wizard posted:

What Ninja Theory game?

It's called Hellblade and it's about I think a viking with PTSD literally fighting her inner demons or something

idk I've seen it popping up on the playstation blog 3 or 4 times now and there's never any gameplay

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

In Training posted:

What's the one other than Mknster Hunter

Ace Attorney is cool

precision posted:

DmC was hilarious and far from a bad game

sorry your bishonen prettyboy franchise got improved by some dumb gaijin

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Has there ever been a good ARG

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What do people do when everything is terrible

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Is there a terrible announcement convention I'm missing

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Macaluso posted:

So the answer was "the sun" right

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

People will tell you it's bad but it's good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What's Yu-Gi-Oh like in 2017

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The weapon mastery things are a good incentive to use other weapons

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Please pray for CJacobs and his 700 hours in borderlands

e: almost 900 i didn't see the pre-sequel (???)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Snak posted:

...steam overlay?

chat on your phone?

But still, if there's one thing that I don't need to improve my gaming experience, it's my row of 30 tabs open in chrome, a LaTex editor, a two powershell instances, my steam library, task manager, discord, etc all peaking around the edges of my game. Please block all that out so i can focus on the game.

Why do you have so many tabs open

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

With me it's kind of like speed except I die if I open more than 8 tabs

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think my cousin had Home Alone on Game Boy but I don't remember if we ever played past the first level

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Everyone knows it takes 10,000 hours to master a video game

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Raserys posted:

I see a lot of people these days popping up out of nowhere going "ugh that's so CRINGE, this is literally the CRINGIEST thing ever," and I dunno why but it bothers me

Like, cringe culture is almost as cringey as the cringe they're cringing at, and if that sentence annoyed you, you know where I'm at

TRY NOT TO CRINGE COMPILATION #730 (99% FAILURE RATE) - 342,467,024 Views

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What's so great about Johnny Gat

• Locked thread