Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nintendo?
This poll is closed.
Nintendon't 45 22.73%
Nintendoomed 22 11.11%
Nintendrone 13 6.57%
Nintendovahkiin 55 27.78%
Nintend'oh! 63 31.82%
Total: 198 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
What are some good couch co op games for the ps4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Macaluso posted:

Until Dawn

We did this actually

FirstAidKite posted:

What kinda co-op you looking for in particular? Idk what Warriors games are available on it but those are fun co-op imo and so are Lego games but those are both very different kinds of co-op games.

Well, something my parents could play, and my dad is a big action guy, but my mom is a little more slow paced and probably couldn't handle something like Enter the Gungeon. She was really into Diablo 3 when my dad got her to try it, not looking for anything $40-60 more like indie titles and stuff like that.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Which is a shame because I wanted to try to convince them to try one of the anime spin off dynasty warriors

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
In this case, Nick Robinson, Polygon video producer has (had) a lot more clout than Babylonian, goon pringles drinker with a bad haircut

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

glam rock hamhock posted:

:lol: team ketchup is apparently really salty about losing Splatfest
http://kotaku.com/mayo-won-splatfest-but-some-splatoon-2-players-worry-t-1797572693/amp

I also find it funny that people are essentially saying this is due to one of the new Squid girls being hot while the other looks like a gremlin

Marie was only slightly more popular than Callie and she lost like every splatfest until the last one so be prepared to not see a Marina win anytime soon

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
The real game of the year will be super Mario odyssey, also avaliable exclusively for the Nintendo switch

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
weapons on the whole should definitely have a higher durability rate but the system itself is good

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Mordja posted:

Thought experiment: if you were going to introduce someone who's never played one to videogames, what would you start with?

Me, personally, I would hand them a copy of Titanfall 2.

Victoria II

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

lmao

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

vermin posted:

Couldn't get into Skyrim, Oblivion, or Fallout 3/New Vegas. Didn't stop me from buying them. The way everything moves, the way everyone talks, it all feels...weird. I don't have the vocabulary to explain it.

https://youtu.be/RkdR1X0V7sI

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
can we eradicate cringe from the english lexicon

not a response to anyone, just a thought

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I see a lot of people these days popping up out of nowhere going "ugh that's so CRINGE, this is literally the CRINGIEST thing ever," and I dunno why but it bothers me

Like, cringe culture is almost as cringey as the cringe they're cringing at, and if that sentence annoyed you, you know where I'm at

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
It's moreso my annoyance with the culture that surrounds it than the word itself, like it's a very mean spirited thing, more than the actual meaning of the word itself which implies a sympathetic reaction

Also I don't think I'm as old as you think I am

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
When I asked for recommendations on fun ps4 Co op games around last week, thanks to everyone who offered suggestions and especially thanks to whoever mentioned lovers in a dangerous spacetime, cause that game is good as heck

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
It's understandable, and I know and agree that swearing has been around even 1,000's of year, but I dont think the words gently caress, or poo poo, or any would be invented to know and say the words. But its just cringey to put the word of the 20th and 21st century swear word in a game that takes place of 1,000's of years ago.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

rip

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
it's a youtube comment on the hellblade ending

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
For Honor had named characters?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Isn't Arthur Gies leaving polygon? Why did he have to drop this stinker before getting lost

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
*pulls lever*

*plink* CONQUER

*plink* AGE

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I loved undertale and will continue to do so even though half the internet has decided its epic cringe cancerfail and the other half wants to gently caress the skeleton

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
No I prefer the other skeleton

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
my local walmart has had like 5 switches in stock for at least a month

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Endorph posted:

Very clever, Mr. Wright. You've proven that jet fuel can't melt steel beams. However, even with that being the case...

You have no proof that the September 11th attacks were an inside job!

!!

The bombs could have been planted by terrorists and timed with the collision of the planes!

Or perhaps the terrorists loaded the planes with some kind of explosive! All you've proven is the government obscuring the methods, not the government plotting the attacks themselves!

He's right... I'm completely stuck!

What next, Mr. Wright? Would you like to crossexamine the former president himself? Or perhaps Laura Bush? Maybe Barney?

Yeah, right... I'm cornered!

Nick... always remember... no situation is hopeless... if you believe the truth is out there, it can be found...

But what can I do, Mia...? Wait...

Your honor!

I'd like to crossexamine Barney Bush!

What!?

What!?

Woof!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

What is this a pun on