Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nintendo?
This poll is closed.
Nintendon't 45 22.73%
Nintendoomed 22 11.11%
Nintendrone 13 6.57%
Nintendovahkiin 55 27.78%
Nintend'oh! 63 31.82%
Total: 198 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

i have a truly badass computer for the first time ever whats a really obnoxiously pretty game to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

um so apparently someone at valve posted the story for half life 3 and also it's never coming out

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

my bad went back a page, two was too much to expect from me.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

Cowcaster posted:

i feel like i keep pointing this out but remember that it would've been half life 2: episode 3. not half life 3.

Yeah that's what really annoys me about it though. If it was expanded to Half Life 3 and they had some stumbling block or whatever or felt compelled to innovate because it was a new numbered title, that would be one thing.

But they had a relatively simple story to tell, in the fashion of Eps 1 and 2, and they just couldn't even be loving bothered.

• Locked thread