Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nintendo?
This poll is closed.
Nintendon't 45 22.73%
Nintendoomed 22 11.11%
Nintendrone 13 6.57%
Nintendovahkiin 55 27.78%
Nintend'oh! 63 31.82%
Total: 198 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Friends, in the final hours of July I have beaten Panic Restaurant and in these, the first days of August, I hunger for more NES/Genesis/GB/GBA games!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

*pounds fist on desk*

I said I needed more games!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Look, you already know what I'm going to tell you

Time Zone is nice but I'm bad at it

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I like how this weed magazine has a Mario Kart review

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Idunno about dabs but I've got a disposable weed vape pen (indica) and that's the same as dabs in that they're both oil, right?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

If it's stronger than oil then jesus

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I think the Persona games are good RPGs and don't see the appeal in turning them into fighting and rhythm games.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

A 2D Shadow the Hedgehog? drat, we live in exciting times.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Good morning games, I just had a late breakfast.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

tap my mountain posted:

What kind of meat is that?

The dish is bibimbap - in this case an egg, some beef and a lot of veg over a bed of rice.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

The Silver Snail posted:

I'm not sure you can have a late breakfast if a big loving basket of french fries is involved. I think you'll just have two lunches today.

Wrong, I broke my twelve hour fast with it

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Is the Wii U version of Majora's Mask worth getting?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

DLC Inc posted:

if you have a 3DS I'd recommend that one instead since I think it runs better/looks smoother

cool is it ten bucks

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

homeless snail posted:

its free if you have a gun and a store nearby that sells it

:redass:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm ripped as gently caress and about to watch Dark Tower, wish me luck games chat.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Good luck, I heard it's not that great, sadly.

Yeah that's why I'm ripped

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

The movie was ok

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

So should I buy Majora's Mask or not

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Thanks for the advice y'all, can't wait to boot up Majora's Mask

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Time to get high and watch Sonic Underground on purpose, have fun games chat

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

EPISODE SUMMARY

A lord paid so much in taxes to Robotnik that he had to reopen his city-state's only factory to pay it back.

He made dirt cheap watches that were secretly spider drones for the Robotnik Intelligence Agency, because it was the only way her daughter would be safe from Robotnik and his death march.

City is overrun with SWATBots because Sonic and his siblings come there. Manic compulsively steals a polo hammer, is chastised by Sonic and proceeds to beat a horde of spider drones to death with that very hammer

The lord fesses up. The Sonic Underground (Sonia, Sonic and manic perform a song, as they do every episode to tell you the moral, complete with music video. In this case it's beating you over the head with "money can't buy what you REALLY need".

There are eight minutes left and nothing has changed

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

The Sonic Underground are in the factory rebuilding all the watches BUT TO WHAT END?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

They got away, by throwing their expensive luggage full of fashionable clothing at the police, but oh wait they got kidnapped by one of Robotnik's ships

:awesomelon:: You're about to be famous...and ROBOTICIZED.

They use the reprogrammed drones to disassemble the roboticizer as well as the robotic head of the R.I.A. and escape for good.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

It's so lovely, it owns

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Fun fact: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the TV show, had dynamic boss music 20 years before MGR: Revengeance.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

Play M's M instead of watching that poo poo

I took your advice and am now playing Mario's Maker, making my greatest Mario yet.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

If there's a better use for a Wii U than watching Power Rangers in bed (through Netflix) I've yet to see it.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Today I'm having breakfast for breakfast.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

So y'know how when your partner's exploding in Kirby Super Star they can run into an enemy and get a new power?

My partner just ran into Chef Kawasaki. And got a sword. :sterv:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

SONIC UNDERGROUND JUST DID A ZYDECO MUSIC VIDEO

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I dreamt there was an update to one of the older Sims games where you could just download items. Good morning games chat.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

Is that new Ninja Theory game going to be good

What Ninja Theory game?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Hi everyone, I've been getting high and taking on a new project, which is distilling old episodes of MMPR into watchable bite-sized chunks of cheese with all the flavor and none of the bad pacing.

I built the latest ep around a classic gaming goof, so please enjoy.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

precision posted:

"HELLBLADE: Remember what the dormouse said. FEED YOUR THREAD."

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Give me your money

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

which days did we care

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Hey now R.O.B. is a Super Smasher

I mean, so is Pichu.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm real proud of this joke

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

Being a shut in nerd who's only obligation is my mandatory 36.5 hours a week at work.

:respek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm back from Colorado, and I made a friend too!

• Locked thread