Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nintendo?
This poll is closed.
Nintendon't 45 22.73%
Nintendoomed 22 11.11%
Nintendrone 13 6.57%
Nintendovahkiin 55 27.78%
Nintend'oh! 63 31.82%
Total: 198 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

LawfulWaffle posted:

We have a name in mind (from a video game character, natch) but nothing's set in stone yet. I'll take suggestions for names for a baby boy. We've got about 6 weeks to mull them over.

Late to the party but congrats and I approve, Aeris is a good name. :rimshot:

As for boys, Gerald might work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Nvm

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Another card game, really? Can't the kids these days just play card games IRL, I don't see what is so hard about it, all you need is a table, a card game deck, some friends... oh wait, the target audience are Dota Players, yeah those spergs have no friends.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Injustice 1 is 4.99 on steam, just bought it with card money. Now I can't download it because apparently Batman Telltale is downloading a 12GB! update...WTF

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Palpek posted:

No matter what we created, before we even show you the title of the game let us assure you that this work of fiction was designed, developed and produced by a multicultural team of various religious faiths and beliefs.

That's the reddest of all flags. Unless it is Black Flag. Then it's fine.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I tried playing Injustice PC with my Xbox controller. I am by no means a fighting game guy but can't even reliably perform the tutorial move sets. Directional input feels imprecise and swimmy. What cheapness options are there for better controllers? I literally wished I had a super Nintendo gamepad, that would probably work better than the stick or dpad on the Xbox controller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Schurik posted:

Anyone know some more co-op games like Battleblock Theater and Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime? As in, 2 players, easy to pick up and *actually* cooperative - not along the lines of Diablo or horde modes, where you're just playing the same game without interacting much, but games that basically require you to communicate, interact with and actively help each other to succeed?

Have you tried the Lego games? You get to play movies in lego style, they are easy yet entertaining and you use characters with different abilities that complement each other. Caveat: Indiana Jones 1 is good 2 is poo poo, Lego Batman 1 has the most difficult platforming for inexperienced gamers (it's not hard but difficult to judge if you are not used to it)
Source: my non gamer GF loves them.

• Locked thread