Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Inspector_666 posted:

This little bit of TV trivia depresses the hell out of me. I love baseball and it makes me sad that somebody people just...won't care.

Most people already don't. The average response I hear when I say I like baseball or am going to a game is "what... Why?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Kinda annoyed they they're only selling the players weekend jerseys in men's cuts. I would have bought a sogard jersey in a heartbeat if it came in women's.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
So what is going on with Eric Thames. My eyes say that while his discipline has deteriorated a bit, it's not nearly enough to account for the huge decrease in hits. It does look like he's made contact with a lot of balls that have gone straight to a fielder. I'm wondering how much if that is just bad luck and how much of that is having a predictable spray chart that lets other teams to take ideal alignments on him.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I don't really understand the 2b move when the crew's pitching is such a tire fire, but if it gets Villar Strikeout Festival off my screen cool I guess.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
lmfao jesus christ, the brewers traded for neil walker and then played him at 3b instead of travis shaw while villar continued to stink at 2b. they had 3 loving second basemen on the field today and another infielder playing center. what the christ brewers.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

You picked like the worst possible tweet on this topic.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, it made me very sympathetic to seeing that thing tore down. I didn't realize it was a monument to racism.

Listen, that dolphin fought and died for bays rights

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

shadok posted:

Are you aware that it's directly mocking a Twitter shitpost by noted idiot James Woods?

I was not. I deleted my Twitter because an sa off-site was harassing me nonstop on there sending rape threats and poo poo. Apologies for not getting the Twitter meme.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I'm calling Keon Broxton "Black Reynolds" from now on.

Brewers are getting somewhat back on track (partially because I think they're just trying to have fun again instead of worrying about playoffs), but Thames is sitting a lot in this last stretch and I just wonder how they expect him to work out his discipline issues if he doesn't play.

If Aguilar is the everyday 1b now I'm fine with that, but they should just say so because it's real loving dumb that a utility infielder was playing left instead of Thames today with Braun on the bench.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I like how the Brewers are closer to the cubs than to the second wild card. The central is real bad this year.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

IcePhoenix posted:

White dude Dreads are The Worst

Fixed that for you

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Lol Brewers

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Classic closet case.

Someone tell the guy pride means trans too and watch the heat blow off the top of the thermometer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Joey Freshwater posted:

Well this is some bullshit. Cubs decided to make next friday's game vs. the Brewers a night game. I know a TON of people in town for that game and it's not going to go over well.

It's because it's a super important series now since the Brewers and Cubs are neck and neck. They want it on when people can watch it on TV. It could very well decide the division based on how things break this week.

• Locked thread