Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Apparently the Cardinals made a play for Sonny Gray, offering Piscotty and Weaver or Flaherty. I don't get it. The rotation is full for this year and next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Looks like Yadi is taking another jab at Matheny, wishing Oquendo was manager like we all do.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXO_34-hZ4h/

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Britton was gonna go to the Astros, but the Os owner vetoed it.

http://www.12up.com/posts/5337883-report-orioles-owner-vetoed-zach-britton-trade-to-astros-in-last-hour?a_aid=40030

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Intruder posted:

PNC park is the best park in baseball

One of my buddies went on a trip going around to all the stadiums, and he agreed with you.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

SunTrust looks pretty uninspired to me.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Pancakes posted:

CarMart and Rosey have the best. Disappointed that Piscotty didn't go with "Biscuits", though now I really want to know the story behind his choice.

I think you are the only one who calls him Biscuits.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Goodpancakes posted:

What is belts hilarious well known nickname?

Madbum should have went with Easy Rider

Baby giraffe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Cardinals traded Leake to the Mariners somehow!

• Locked thread