Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

abraham linksys posted:

holy poo poo that arm takedown is the hardest i've :gonk:ed at a worked injury in a while

Tozawa selling this injury has made me uncomfortable for weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Tozawa sounds like a cat being sprayed with a hose and it's really good.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
pls dont put tozawa/neville on the pre-show

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
real good match

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It is really weird that there's a Daivari that doesn't completely chug hogs

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
He HAH'd the kids :3:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Akira AH AH AH-ing with those kids. :3:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

shiksa posted:

the shining wizard is always a cool move.

Who's the last to use the shining wizard as an actual finisher? AJ Lee?

Other than that, I know Xavier uses it but I don't think he's ever won with it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Sasha uses it but not as a finisher.

Xavier DID win once with it like loving a year and a half ago. Pretty sure he pinned the Vaudevillains with it.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm not watching 205 Live but I am reading this thread in anticipation of the sex between Bill Goldberg and RGL

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

poo poo I didn't bother with 205 Live because I've watched so much wrestling recently, they did more Nakamura/Cena stuff in a Smackdown overrun during it? Guess I better catch up!

dromal phrenia posted:

toru yano vs. cena would be awesome

gently caress yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

WHOOPS posted:

that piledriver was amazing, both as part of the match story and the crowd's reaction.

The crowd reaction? The best part is Cole and Lawler's reaction. You can hear the panic in Cole's voice when he realises they actually did it.

• Locked thread