Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

BWV posted:

Is this new? Do refs 'accidentally' award pinfalls because they are so groggy from a bump? I'm cool with it but I'm not used to them using a ref bump like this

They hosed up at Battleground and are slowly shrinking and turning into a corn cob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

So he blames Shane for losing again then we get Owens/Shane at whatever they're calling the September PPV.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Shane's going to take a Papa Powerbomb through the cage.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dolph was given family time off.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Bill Goldberg posted:

just once, i want a wrestler to say "yes, i would prefer if Wrestler X won the match, i would rather face him"

Alexa did that yesterday but only after the fact.

It was also Ellsworth's explanation for screwing Dean.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Accolade isn't a good name for a submission hold.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Apparently what Fandango is saying is something like "This is in reverse".

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Ooh that landing looked bad.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Bill Goldberg posted:

kennedy put him on the shelf with a hip toss

Cena was the one who did the hip toss to Kennedy.

That's just the Superman rule. Of course he can hurt himself.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cena let Punk piledrive him, i think he just likes letting big bumps sneak in for big matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Tony Nese has done an incredible amount of work on his body, but none of it matters because he's 5'9 and that's disgusting.

• Locked thread