Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

RegalStar posted:

From what I can tell it generally takes a couple of month for these games to appear on download sale sites. There are lots of bugs to iron out, and the whole postgame is "please wait for future updates!" currently, so the game still has a way to go.

Works for me. I'm deep in Fire Emblem right now anyway. But some day I was hoping to get ahold of it. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
:siren::siren::siren:
Gaiden 3
:siren::siren::siren:

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
The end.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
/applause

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Thank you all, again, for bringing these games to us. It was a real treat to see it come to an end

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
Thanks for playing (For the n+1th time as this thread keeps adding more content after I think it's over.)

If the Complete version winds up adding new stages, will they wind up here, or will we have to wait until whichever madgoon decides to LP your translation patch?

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Thanks for the LP, everyone! :toot:

I was really looking forward to a full patch but now I have to wait for the Complete Edition. :negative:

Ryza
Mar 15, 2012

Disco Thunder
Byaks leaving oh wait no I mean you are very welcome battler it was fun and thank you for carrying on blitzblasts torch. It was a long loving ride and I'm glad we're finally at the end... until someone(hokuto) starts fmw complete box.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I was not expecting that Hisoutensoku, everyone's good friend and hero to all children, would arguably be one of the main focuses of this LP's last update. But i'm glad for it.

Thanks for the LP Battler, and everyone in the translation team. FMW is a pretty cool set of games!

Meeko
Sep 15, 2017

That's right! I'm the counting sheep, Meeko. And I'm a proper sheep youkai!

thanks for the LP!

sheephu good.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Though I only caught up lately, thank you everyone for the years of work and entertainment you've provided. Showing off and translating so much was a pretty monumental feat.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
Thread was good.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Hard to believe it's been two years. Congratulations on finishing the LP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

Thanks to these threads I now know four or five times more about 2hu than I used to and what better metric of success could there be?????

In all seriousness, thank you all so much for the massive effort of translating, recording and everything else involved in the process of LPing this series. FMW demonstrates that the SRW framework is simple but there's so much you can do with it should you apply a bit of creativity. The characters ooze personality not just in dialogue but mechanically both as antagonists and as player units. These are straight up my favorite SRPGs I have never played (beyond the old rear end 1 stage demo from 10 years ago) and that's something I want to rectify someday. Probably when it doesn't involve getting four different games and messing around with applocale to get them to work. :v:

In the meantime I'll just wait warmly.