Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Kurumi actually good now? 27

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

AweStriker posted:

Based on my math now we're at 1.0 cost.

Exactly enough to give someone the whatwasitcalled again? Oyashirosama? Oshirasama? ...Something like that.

Checks out, totally a 2hu.

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Omnicrom posted:

Firstly I'm a little bit disappointed that Iku's animations didn't go MAXIMUM MECHA REFERENCE and have the first part of her Oarfish Drill Break have the magnetic effect from Combattler-V's Choudenji Spin. It would actually fit better since she's shooting two balls of lightning.

The drill itself looks awesome tho. :swoon:

Can't go without Cirno for 16.

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Golden Battler posted:

Mods please probate anyone that bullies Kogasa in this certified No Bully Zone, tia.

Luckily Reimu isn't here.

(Kogasa owns, scariest youkai in Gensoukyo)

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Grashbar posted:

Mokou. (35.5)

If we have two Mokous, can we have two Kogasas as well?

Otherwise I'm going with The Naz, 36.5

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Blast from the past! It's Kurumi for 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Eeepies posted:

Ouch, I would get a headache trying to use this team. Kurumi, Komachi, 3 of Team 9 (missing the support member), Tewi, Sakuya, one Prismriver.

Yeah, could deffo use one or two fairies of light.